Flowers By Rebecca

• Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Flowers By Rebecca

Flowers by Rebecca Now Booking our Fall 2018 Weddings

We are closing out many dates already so call soon for a free consultation to plan the wedding of your dreams....

At ( Flowers by Rebecca) I will create designs for your wedding by combining your visions and ideas with my talent. I will work together with you to develop ideas that will make your wedding uniquely you.

Excellent service and quality products expertly done and offered to you at prices that are surprisingly reasonable.

We are located in Chicopee Massachusetts at 1599 Memorial Drive
Please call (413-539-1518) or e-mail flowersbyrebecca1@gmail.com or rdtdesigns@yahoo.com for your free consultation.... Facebook Flowers by Rebecca www.castleofknights.com

Lynette 2011
Rose

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Flowers By Rebecca

Meghan · Married on 01/18/2014

Rebecca was absolutely amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. The flowers were beautiful, better than I could have asked for! I have and will continue to highly recommend her to anyone looking.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2013

The flowers were beautiful! Rebecca was unflappable! We even had a last minute cancellation to the wedding party and she was great about it. She added extra flowers around the room without even being asked!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Cindy · Married on 06/12/2011

Absolutely amazing!!! We (the wedding party, groom and I) were all taken back by the beautiful floral arrangements Rebecca created as we walked in early to take photos! Everything was on time, organized, clearly marked, fresh, and just breathtaking! I just kept thinking, "wow!" as I looked at my bouquet, the centerpieces, etc...simply stunning!
    The level of Rebecca's work is what you'd see featured in bridal magazines. I sent pictures of what I envisioned and she more than delivered...her service, work, and responsiveness were very impressive. I am sooo glad that I found Rebecca and chose her as our florist for our wedding at the Log Cabin. Many guests also commented on the gorgeous flowers. Also, she put fresh flowers around our wedding cake and really enhanced it to put it all together for the exact look we wanted. She truly went above and beyond. It was also unbelievably affordable. Her work was a fraction of what it would cost in bigger cities...and to be honest, was 1/2 the price that we were quoted at another well-known local place. I think Rebecca did a much better job than they would've done anyway! It was a win win all around. We recommend her without a doubt.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Flowers By Rebecca FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flowers By Rebecca 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Call Rebecca today for a complimentary consultation and ask about her gift bouquet.

• 1599 Memorial Drive Chicopee, 01020 See on map
    4135322000 (Phone number)
    4135391518 (Other Phone Number)
    9-5 M-F