Flowers by Mary Beth Bartel

320 NW Sundown Way, Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Mary Beth Bartel

I have been doing floral arrangements for years. Being a gardener, I started arranging fresh flowers over 35 years ago. I took floral arranging classes over the years and in 2004 I graduated from the Floral Design Institute of Portland.

Besides being a florist, I am an RN. I have been a nurse for 35 years. I use every nursing skill I have learned to be a florist. Some of those skills are listening, making you comfortable with your choices, taking care of the flowers (sterility and use of solutions) and communication.

I will listen to what you want your floral package to be. I will help you stay within your budget. I will let you know what flowers are in season and what flowers will not be within your budget. I work from my home which eliminates the overhead cost of a store front. I do pass these savings on to my customers. I enjoy working with people and I understand you want the most for your floral dollars.

I offer a free hour floral consultation. At the time of the meeting I ask that you bring as much of the following information that you have:

1. Floral budget,

2. Flower choices,

3. Colors,

4. Style of bouquets and boutonnieres,

5. Names of who the bouquets and boutonnieres go to,

6. Floral arrangements needed (altar arrangements, guest book table, etc.).

I do only package pricing. There is a delivery charge based on the distance to your event. I do require a nonrefundable deposit to hold your wedding date. Every penny of this deposit goes towards your floral package. Two months before your wedding date, I require the remaining balance of your floral package.

Method of Payment: Cash, personal check, MasterCard or VISA.

I take extreme pride in my work and my reputation.

References on request.

Until Later, Happy Flowers! Mary Beth Bartel

• Blooming Bouquets
  • Sammy's Flowers
  • Botanica Floral Design

38 Reviews for Flowers by Mary Beth Bartel

Angela · Married on 07/26/2014

I can't say enough good things about Mary Beth and her floral arrangements! From the start, Mary Beth went above and beyond. Our first consult lasted over 2 hours, and she really understand exactly what I wanted. She was able to almost identically recreate the two of my dream arrangements, as well as come up with the perfect design from my vague ramblings for everything else. She really 'got it'! The pricing was fair and she stayed in contact the entire process. It was easy to reach her and she was very approachable about changes and different ideas that popped up. Just a few things she did that made her services extra special: Made an extra boutonniere for the groom as a backup to hot weather 'wiltage'; packed up all of the floral arrangements in vases (that she donated) so that we could take them to a nursing home; helped with ribbon emergencies; emailed me 3 million pictures of available flowers at market until I was happy with finding the perfect one. I was fully thrilled with how arrangements turned out! It's a pity that flowers wilt, because what Mary Beth does is absolutely an art. I would hire her again in a heartbeat should I have a future event requiring floral arrangements.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Varolyn · Married on 08/11/2012

Mary Beth did our flowers for our entire wedding!!!! My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning. She did our flowers only a month before our wedding. She helped us out so much! The flowers were flawless when we received them. I'm so glad we found her. Her price beats everyone and quality wise too! Mary Beth was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an easy going florist for your wedding. She cant be beat!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Mercedes · Married on 08/09/2012

Mary Beth did an amazing job on our flowers. They were beautiful and delivered on time by Mary Beth with a smile on her face.. She was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Award

• 320 NW Sundown Way Portland, 97229 See on map
    5032038652 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers by Mary Beth Bartel)