505 Oak Street, North Wales, PA 19454 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Lily Ann Co.

Flowers by Lily Ann Co. specializes in weddings and special events. We will bring your vision and dream to life....stress free and within budget. We are professionals in the industry and understand the importance of your day.

Working with Flowers by Lily Ann Co. is hassle-free, enjoyable, and fun! We are here for you and we are the best in the industry when it comes to organization, price and creativity.

We guarantee freshness. We only work with wholesalers that use cold management distribution, which means your flowers are cooled from the time they are cut to the time they are delivered.

We guarantee low prices. We only work with wholesalers that provide us with the lowest prices, which means you get the best prices.

We guarantee the highest level of customer service. The only thing your going to have to worry about on your wedding day is...well everything else but the flowers!

We hope you turn to us at Flowers by Lily Ann Co. with your most special moments. We won't let you or your family down.

fblaweddingshoot012
Flowers by Lily Ann Co.
Bold pink roses complete the classic princess design of this bridal bouquet.
Bold pink roses complete the classic princess design of this bridal bouquet.
White Calla Lilies combined with pink Roses bring an elegant bouquet to life!
White Calla Lilies combined with pink Roses bring an elegant bouquet to life!
fblaweddingshoot012
Flowers by Lily Ann Co.

11 Reviews for Flowers by Lily Ann Co.

Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with Elizabeth was liking working with a best friend! She knew what I wanted and understood how I wanted the flowers and centerpieces to look for my wedding! Everyone loved the flowers and my bridesmaids loved that the flowers lasted for long time! Flowers by Lily Ann came in so much lower than all the other florists I spoke with for the same exact arrangements and bouquets. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Lily Ann based on personal service and affordability!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Dessere · Married on 05/08/2010

I recently took a chance and used this vendor as one of many suggestions to my sister for her wedding. We were very pleasantly surprised to meet the young fresh group of people working with Flowers by Lily Ann. They did such a wonderful job, we had nothing to worry about beforehand or on the day of the wedding. Everything was beautiful and the best part is that it didn't cost my sister nearly as much as she thought it would. I would highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 06/08/2010

John · Married on 05/07/2010

I cant say enough good things about Flowers by Lily Ann. We recently used Lily Ann flowers for our wedding back in May. We purchased a number of center peices for our reception and had the bridesmaids carry bouquets during the ceremony.

I cant count the number of compliments that the flowers recieved, ranging from how the originality of the arrangment to the how pretty the vases were. As the person who bought the flowers, I was even more impressed with the customization and pricing.

Hopefully this is my only wedding (dont tell my wife i said that!) but I will defintely be using Lily Ann anytime i need flowers in the future...Thanks!

Sent on 06/08/2010