328 S Davies Rd, Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number

About Flowers By K

Flowers By K is a wedding floral design company based out of Lake Stevens, Washington. Owner Kristine has worked as a floral designer for over 10 years. She and her team are loyal to their local flower wholesalers, insuring that you receive the freshest flowers possible. Kristine will work directly with you to make sure your vision is executed and your blooms are perfect down to the very last stem. Though based in Lake Stevens, Kristine is happy to travel throughout Washington to provide the freshest blooms for your special day.

With Flowers By K, consultations are also provided free of charge, and couples will also receive a complimentary toss bouquet as a gift from Kristine and her team. Kristine can help you craft floral arrangements in nearly any style you desire, offering options that include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, non-floral arrangments, and single flowers. Other services provided by Kristine and her team include:

• Delivery

7feb914e66ba844f Logo
10252094102027775564527558263578498928346541n

3 Reviews for Flowers By K

Christina · Married on 08/31/2014

Kristine did a fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding. She helped work within my budget and everything was exactly as I had hoped. She even tried something new.....pocket boutonnieres for the guys and they turned out great!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Elanya · Married on 08/08/2014

Kristine Williams was amazing. We were very last minute getting our flowers and Kristine helped us pick out the best flowers for our budget while helping us take our wedding to the next level. She was amazing and so helpful.

Sent on 09/26/2014

1.0

Flowers by K (Kristine) was my florist for my September wedding. I had someone just rave about her and said that I would not be disappointed... I was more than disappointed. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. There were numerous things in my contract that were never done. She also promised us a full mock set up of table flowers so we could see what it would look like, and once again she was late, and showed up with plastic flowers that looked nothing like what we ordered. They weren't even the right colors. All of the wedding party bouquets were not even close to what we had discussed and the pictures that I had showed her. My bouquet was almost identical to my maid of honors bouquet and mine was $100 more than hers. My arrangement for the head table was far from anything that we had talked about, it looked like something that no thought was put in to. She was also late to my wedding, she was posting on Facebook the night before my wedding asking for people to help build my boxes for the centerpieces for the table, not something a bride wants to see. During our pre-wedding meetings she told me she would preserve my bouquet and it would take about a month or so which she charged me for. Every month it was a new excuse to why she could not give me my bouquet, then after NUMEROUS messages she finally told me in March she just could not preserve my bouquet and told me she would make me a new one. I finally received my new bouquet at the end of May and it is NOTHING like my bouquet that I had in my wedding. It took me 8 months to finally get a bouquet back that wasn't even close to mine. I will NEVER use Flowers By K ever again and would not advise anyone else to use Flowers By K either. Not a florist you want to do business with.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Flowers By K FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 328 S Davies Rd Lake Stevens, WA, 98258 See on map