All of Houston Area, Channelview, TX 77530 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Janice

The two things that I love to do is designing flowers for a wedding or event and plan YOUR event and get the very best for YOUR dollar, and be under budget. I work until the job is done! Anybody that knows me, knows that I go beyound what is expected of me. The GREAT thing is that I LOVE MY WORK! Come and visit with me and you'll see what former brides have seen, expert care, and a lot of love goes into the job!! Ask me about my referrals and CHECK ME OUT! I would consider it an honor and pleasure to design flowers for your wedding. It's not just a job, it's a passion!

A former student of The Houston School of Floral Design, and a Wedding Coordinator in a local Houston Church with over 7 years of outstanding experience in serving Houston Brides.

I am a complete Wedding Planner, either 90 day or day of wedding. My expertise is planning the wedding with a personal touch. I marvel at my work when I go under budget! I get really tight with YOUR money. Please check me out on www.flowersbyjanice.biz, 281-467-4625, also wire service at www.flowersbyjaniceTexas.com. I have GREAT referrals, WONDERFUL Pictures, and FREE Consultation!

PinkBouquet
Pink Roses
PinkBouquet

7 Reviews for Flowers by Janice

Krystle · Married on 08/01/2009

I would highly recommend Janice to anyone seeking the best florist for their wedding. Janice took the time to meet with us several times. The first time, she listened to both Brandon and Krystle to get a good feel of their personalities, to understand the theme and tone of their wedding, and she probed to find the perfect blend of flowers they would like incorporated into their altar arrangements, the pew markers, the bouquets and corsages, the boutonnieres, and the decor at the reception site. Janice became such a good friend of mine. We visited the church together on more than one occasion, so she could get a good feel of just what we wanted. We also traveled to the reception site, so she could plan just how she could get everything done. Everything turned out so beautiful on the wedding day! Janice was so supportive through the whole process, and she stayed through the long photography session afterwards, and waited until it was over so she could transport the flower arrangements to the reception site. We feel so blessed that God sent Janice to us....not only did we find the best florist, we also ended up with a wonderful friend!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Shorna · Married on 11/22/2008

I was a bride living in New York and planning my wedding in my hometown of Houston. Janice provided the flowers and decorations for my wedding. She really took the time to speak with me for hours by phone to plan everything and to make sure every detail was taken care of. She truly made me feel at ease and I put my trust in her that everything would go as planned on the big day. Not only were her services affordable but the flowers were beautiful and I was in awe when I saw the church decorations and reception decorations. I was satisfied with the quality of the flowers as well as the skill in decorations. The alter flower arrangements were absolutely amazing! Everything was lovely!

Sent on 05/27/2009

Flowers by Janice's reply:

Thanks for the review. It was an honor to design your flowers. Thank you for letting me share in your job. Have a blessed married life!! Janice
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/26/2008

I love Janice Campbell work. She made me the most beautiful flowers arragements ever. I'm really happy with her service and I would certanly recommend her to any bride. Also, she was very helpful on the last minute being so flexible and understanding. Thank you so much...

Sent on 11/05/2008

Flowers by Janice's reply:

It was such an honor to design your flowers. You are so beautiful, inside and out! Thank you for giving me the opportunity of serving you!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flowers by Janice FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry
    Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

You have found your florist - look no further! Janice is incredibly talented in creating and assembling beautiful colors and textures that will enhance your beauty and make your celebration glorious! She has a gift and a passion for helping a bride in any way she can to make her wedding a dream come true. You'll be so glad you found "Flowers by Janice"

• Unique Celebrations Mobile DJ & Karaoke Company
    Unique Celebrations Mobile DJ & Karaoke Company Wedding DJs

There are not enough words to say about Janice every time I speak to her about business and refer brides to her she is always so sweet and she will make anything that the bride is looking for! If you are looking for a great florist give Janice a call, she will make your wedding day a success!! Theresa Unique Celebrations Mobile DJ & Karaoke 832-887-6286 www.uniquecelebrations.webs.com

• All of Houston Area Channelview, 77530 See on map
    2814674625 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7 We are open on weekends, during the week and Holidays. You can order 24/7 on flowersbyjanicetexas.com. Janice Campbell