Burnsville, MN 55306 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,300

About Flowers by Jackie

Jackie has over 28 years of experience as a florist. In that time, she has perfected her approach to wedding preparation, helping bride after bride realize the dreams of their wedding day.

Jackie offers a free consultation in which colors, themes, flower types, and other considerations are discussed. Based on the input given, Jackie creates a design scheme to insert seamlessly into your other exisitng plans. In the end, you wind up with exquisite floral arrangements that are tastefully placed and enhance the ambiance of your special day.

For more information about Jackie's services, or to request references, please don't hesitate to call or click here to email Jackie from the contact us page.

We specialize in enhancing the atmosphere and decor of weddings and other special events. In addition to our passion for beautiful floral artistry, brides and grooms also benefit from our:

• Elegant and Custom Design

• Bouquets -- All styles from Contemporary to Traditional
• Floral Decorating of Cakes
• Palms & Greens
• Unity Candle Florals
• Rental of Centerpieces for Receptions.

Thanks for your interest in the wedding day services of Flowers by Jackie. We take appointments year-round, so please feel free to contact us as early as you like for a consultation. Feel free to call us using the number below. We look forward to hearing from you!

612-802-1202

br centerpiece cylinder 1
fc6b3b3c8c1ab691 jackieflowers
br jessica
br julie
Flowers by Jackie
br sceeks calla lily bouquet
Flowers by Jackie
br table bouquets pinks lav
br centerpiece cylinder 1

45 Reviews for Flowers by Jackie

Mary · Married on 07/01/2017

My daughter and fiancee chose Jackie as the florist for their July 1, 2017 wedding. The flowers were spectacular! Bouquets were stunning, centerpieces and arrangements absolutely gorgeous! Jackie works very hard to personalize her creations. She is energetic, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Jackie goes above and beyond to make everything just right. We could not be happier with Jackie's amazing creativity and beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

Jackie did my flowers for my wedding and they were breathtaking. I had gotten a quote from a different vendor that was way over my budget and then I met with Jackie. She was able to recommend alternatives so that I could get everything I wanted within budget. She really knows her flowers and what she's doing. My centerpieces were my favorite, absolutely amazing! I would highly reccomend!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

Jackie did the flowers for my sister's wedding and they were stunning! We can't wait to have her do the flowers for our wedding!

Jackie did the flowers for our wedding and I could not be happier. They were exactly what I wanted and she also did an excellent job on our centerpieces. Jackie and her husband are wonderful people and I am happy to say that I now consider them friends.

Sent on 12/01/2015