Nearby Vendors to Consider

Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Tracey at Flowers by Freshcuts is absolutely amazing! I honestly had NO direction when it came to flowers for our wedding, and had no clue where to even start, but after having a consultation with Tracey by phone (we planned our HHI wedding from afar), I immediately trusted her to help bring our vision to life.

Tracey was incredibly kind and easy to work with, responded in a very timely manner, and helped me visualize how our florals would look in the space - certainly not an easy feat by phone/email! When she delivered our bouquets the morning of our wedding, I was amazed by how beautiful they were, and how she managed to find a combination that complimented seven entirely different bridesmaids dresses. Tracey even created a flower wreath to match for our Pup of Honor - amazing!

Tracey also did an amazing job of working within our budget, to make sure we got the biggest impact, and had creative ideas like repurposing the bridesmaids' bouquets in our table settings. I couldn't have been more impressed! We found Freshcuts thru Purely Decor, which provided our rental needs, and I'd like to point out what a dynamic duo Tracey + Linda make - they made the planning process incredibly seamless, and worked together to bring our vision to life in the most beautiful way possible. Money well spent!

Photos
Profile Picture Annie, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Tracey! She was so helpful the entire process and understood the vision for our wedding flowers! She responded in a timely matter every single time. She did an amazing job. I couldn't have been more pleased with the way our flowers turned out. From our boutiques to the boutonnières to the decorated arbor. They were all perfect! Thanks again! The McIntyre's

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the opportunity to meet with Tracey. Let me tell you, the flowers by far were my favorite part about the day. I had showed Tracey some pictures of what I was thinking, and she said she could do it but it wouldn't be as big as I would like. Well, come wedding day, I walk into the reception and the center piece flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted. The bridesmaids bouquets were better than I ever imagined. All the flowers were so beautiful and it was such a great experience to work with Tracey. She is such a lovely lady and so sweet. She even let me send my vases to her so I didn't have to travel with them (so accommodating) I am so thankful she was the one doing my flowers for our special day.

Profile Picture Grace, 6/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Freshcuts FAQ