About Flowers By Faye

Unforgetable Weddings with Personal Style

"Each and every bride expects and deserves wedding flowers that will complement and enhance her wedding day. Her thoughts and individual taste reflect her style. As a floral designer who specializes in weddings, I enjoy creating a design that will bring a bride's vision to reality and am personally involved from the time when she walks through my door to the moment when she walks down the aisle."

Brides Choice Awards By Wedding Wire.Com.2011

Event Design (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)

Faye was fantastic! I didn't want many of the 'traditional' flowers like orchids or lilies in my bouquets, and she kept bringing out more and more pictures of different flower types until we found exactly what I liked. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and table centerpieces were exactly as I pictured them. The flowers lasted all night and longer! They were absolutely stunning and her prices were great. Also, she stayed with me until it was time for my parents to walk me down the aisle, which was comforting, as I was hidden in the back so my hubby-to-be wouldn't see me. Faye is traditional - she sends handwritten bills (but takes credit card payments) and prefers to talk over the phone rather than emailing, which honestly, is easier to just get your point across than going back and forth with emails. I loved working with her, and her floral talent is just wonderful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Faye was awesome to work with and the flowers were beautiful I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers By Faye Pricing

15 Photos

My Portfolio

35 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Having worked with Faye from Flowers by Faye on several weddings over the years, I can truly say what beautiful work she produces in flowers. She takes such great pride in her work and offers her clients arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces to fit their dreams and budgets. She has an outstanding quality to her work that comes through in each design. Always a pleasure when we are work a wedding together, highly recommended!

Flowers by Faye is a great company to work with. Always putting forth great quality work with a great attitude and interest in pleasing her clients!

We love seeing Faye's work at the weddings that we photograph! Not only does she do lovely and creative work, but she also goes above and beyond in delivering excellent service. We highly recommend :) ~Miranda & Adam

I'm happy to endorse Flowers by Faye! Not only was Faye the florist for my wedding years ago, but she is great to work with on a professional level as well. With so much experience from traditional arrangements to unconventional creations, her work is always beautiful and it's clear that she loves what she does. Faye does what it takes to make her clients happy, and she does it with a smile!

Events

2534 N. 71 Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213   See On Map
414-771-7593 (phone) 414-771-7593 (fax)
Monday-Friday 9-5 Evenings by appointment only Saturday-Sunday By appointment only
Flowers By Faye is a wedding Florist from Milwaukee,Wisconsin. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, Sheboygan, and Lake Geneva. Flowers By Faye is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Milwaukee Area wedding industry for 24 years years. We specialize in Weddings, Party work, Corporate party's, etc..