30 e college ave, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number

About flowers by doris

Your Day…Our flowers! From the classic and traditional, truly one of a kind, Flowers by Doris is the perfect resource when it comes to supplying new and innovative ideas for bridal flowers. We can handle weddings and receptions from the most intimate to the most elaborate. We use only the best quality flowers shipped from all over the world to guarantee our bridal clients a dream-come-true day. Flowers by Doris offers various levels of service based on your specific floral needs with numerous decor options to complement your special day. The wedding professionals at Flowers by Doris are second to none; we will make your dreams a reality. Please visit us online at www.flowersbydorisinc.com or call 614-882-0351 to schedule a personal one on one consultation.

Present this page for a FREE toss away bouquet, say you found us on Wedding Wire.

• All inBloom Flowers
flxdoriswed2006 28417 29
Banks0043flxdoris

8 Reviews for flowers by doris

madeline · Married on 02/02/2008

They were fabulous to work with, my flowers were gorgeous. I never could have imagined them to have been as beautiful as they were. I got to see the flowers the day before the wedidng, they delivered and set up everything, no questions, no problems, I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/02/2008

Maura · Married on 12/08/2007

I was very pleased with my flowers. This business was very helpful in helping me to pick out flower combinations that were both in my budget and would look good. They were very professional and I was very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Flowers by Doris to another bride.

Sent on 01/03/2008

Kelley · Married on 05/03/2008

Flowers by Doris did a wonderful job with my bouquets and centerpiece displays. Paula is easy to work with and makes suggestions based on your individual tastes. My wedding was on the larger size with 200 guests. I decided on alternating tall and short red freedom roses for the centerpiece displays at the reception and beautiful white calla lilies for the church pews. Paula also has a large variety of vases to choose from. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2008