PO Box 1139, Bothell, WA 98041 Map · Phone number

About Flowers!

Enjoy a peaceful process from initial planning to final staging. We provide a calm space to bring your vision to life. Complimentary consultations for your wedding in Seattle, the Eastside, or Snohomish county

Please call us between 8am and 6pm to place orders, to ask questions, or to chat about your particular floral needs. If you’d like to fill out the Event Form and send it in we can be better prepared to answer your questions.

Thank you for your interest in Flowers!

425.489.3940

Aisle decorations
bride14

7 Reviews for Flowers!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2012

On short notice, Linda met all of my wedding needs and gave me several options to stay within a modest budget. She even loaned me equipment to keep costs down. The centerpieces were beautiful and I got several compliments on them. The wristlets did fall apart though, so maybe go with something else or stronger glue if you want those for your women. Very nice work!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Gloria · Married on 04/28/2012

We could not be happier with Linda for the amazing work she did on our wedding a few weeks ago!! I came in with very vague ideas about wedding flowers and decor, only knowing that I liked the color orange. She helped me figure out what I really wanted, and brough out my husband's and my personalities in the process. Simple, tasteful and fun, the centerpices, bouquets, and chuppah were magical. Linda is calm, organized, and creative, and made sure we were happy every step of the way. She also made every attempt to stay within our small budget which was SO important.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Wendi · Married on 03/10/2012

Working with Linda was great! When thinking about what flowers I wanted at my wedding, I could only come up with colors and then the feeling I wanted to have about them - like I wanted something pretty, but unique, blue, but not too blue. We met a few times to discuss what types of flowers were available and then when the ones I wanted were not avilable, she had fantastic back ups already in mind. Linda figured out a way to put my bits and pieces of flower ideas into real beautiful statement bouquets. The bouquets were fresh and smelled wonderful - exactly the kind of wedding memory you are supposed to have.

Sent on 04/19/2012