West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

P9072602 2
P1010014

8 Reviews for Flowers and Finery

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Wow! Working with Ellen was incredible. In my search for a florist for my wedding, I found it difficult to find flowers for a reasonable price with a decently large bridal party (8 bridesmaids + 8 groomsmen) and a wedding for 180 people. When I e-mailed Ellen, her price was still hundreds less than other florists I had contacted, and she was such a pleasure to work with. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and the results far exceeded my expectations. When I told her types of flowers, she advised me on what would look good, what types of flowers were likely to make it through the whole day, etc. Ellen was sure to check in with us during the months following up to the wedding and kept me in the loop when the flowers came in. She made adjustments easily before the big event and WOW were the flowers fresh and beautiful. We had so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces, and some of our guests (men & women!) went out of their way to comment on how stunning our flowers were. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! We chose to use predominately yellow flowers and the bouquets, centerpieces, and church flowers were stunning! Ellen McGill was so nice and easy to work with, providing great ideas for us! I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Erin · Married on 08/24/2013

Ellen was more than flexible with my constant emails and phone calls. I wanted soft pink and white bouquets. They were so beautiful. Ellen also created large, beautiful arrangements for the church alter, and a few small arrangements for the end of the aisle. I was very happy with how my bridal bouquet turned out as well. She was very sweet, had beautiful flowers and was very affordable.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Flowers and Finery FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 127.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• West Roxbury, 02132 See on map