3805 W. 8th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Flower World & Wedding

For more than 30 years, we have specialized in the most unique and cutting edge design in floral arrangements. Our floral decorating service has been serving the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to excellence. Our designs will surely satisfy you and your guests at your special event.

• Flowers By Sam
DSC0269

1 Reviews for Flower World & Wedding

• Psyche

Cristina · Married on 01/16/2015

I was very very satisfied with the service I got from Flower World and Wedding, and felt that the price was more than reasonable. I had several meeting with Annie - she is definitely stronger in Korean than in English but we did not run into any problems with communication. If I ever wanted to make sure that a message was communicated perfectly, I would call her partner Julie (phone listed on website) who is fluent in English, and she was always eager to assist me. They look for ways to cut costs and transfer the savings to you - for example, flowers in vases used to decorate the wedding aisle were then moved upstairs and used during the reception as centerpieces. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 01/26/2015