9513 Aegean Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33496 Map · Phone number

DSC08254
dsc0042

21 Reviews for Flower Sculpture

Heather · Married on 07/19/2013

Working with Marie made picking out my flowers a wonderful experience. Marie is an expert when it comes to picking out the perfect flowers for the big day. She was easy to get ahold of and quick to respond to emails or phone calls. Marie takes pride in her work and is excited to make your day perfect. Marie was able to provide me with a direction to take with everything and went down to the venue to be able to better understand what I wanted.

Sent on 08/01/2013

kathy · Married on 07/19/2013

Marie was a pleasure to work with. With so many details to attend to for a wedding, she made us feel very confident that the flowers were going to be one thing we did not have to worry about. She had many great ideas and was very enthusiastic about making our wedding spectacular! When the flowers were delivered on my daughter's wedding day we were not disappointed. They were gorgeous! The center pieces at the venue, Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale were stunning. Her designs for the room were breathtaking!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Liz · Married on 05/18/2013

I worked with Marie and from the time of our first phone call, I knew THIS florist was going to be doing my wedding!! I met with Marie and she was open and honest about what was in season and what would be sturdy, long lasting flowers to use. She was very attentive to my style and what I had envisioned for my big day...And, best yet (almost) she was able to work within my budget. The very best part of it all was that she totally delivered when the big day came. Everything was PERFECT and exactly what I had envisioned. Her recommendation for the table settings were spot on and I received more than a few complements on how everything looked!! Thank you for an awesome bridal experience!

Sent on 06/04/2013