4111 Sunset Blvd Suite 222, Los Angeles, CA 90029 Map · Phone number

About Flower Muse

At Flower Muse, we are passionate about flowers. In fact, we are beyond passionate about flowers. We work with amazing farms to grow incredible flower varieties and then ship these directly from the farm to your door. Our goal is to get the best flowers in the world into your hands so that you can enjoy them for as long as possible.

Many people have asked us what we mean by the "best" flowers in the world. After all, they reason, aren't all red roses just like other red roses? Aren't all lilies pretty much the same? Beyond that, so many people have experiences of spending hundreds of dollars on flowers only to have them wither and die after a day or two. This just isn't right!

Many factors go into deciding which flowers are the "best", but here are those that we feel are most important:

• The specific variety of the flower. Did you know there are more than 50 varieties of red roses? Some varieties just don't perform as well as others and part of our commitment to you is that we will pick only the best varieties to offer to you, so that you don't have to worry about this. For example, for those of you that care, you will never see a red rose called "Classy" on our site because it just does not open well or have good vase life. However, you will find amazing new varieties like "Tinto" which are not widely available yet.
  • The farm that grew the flower. Beyond having great agricultural and socially responsible practices (which all our farms do have), having the right process for caring for the flowers after they are harvested is critical. Scientists at UC Davis have postulated that as much as 50% of a flower's vase life is determined by how it is handled just after being harvested. Our partner farms have incredible post-harvest care.
  • The age of the flower. Getting flowers into your hands as quickly as possible is key to longer vase life. Most flowers in the United States are brought into Miami by an importer, sold to a wholesaler, delivered to a retailer and, finally, placed in your hands. This process can take 12+ days to complete. A lot of people are talking about "farm direct" flowers these days. When we use this phrase, we really mean that the product travels from the farm to you directly. This does not mean that the product sits in a warehouse waiting for an order to come in like many "farm direct" companies out there. We're not knocking those companies that do this; it's just that we are very committed and passionate about working directly with farms.
  • What matters to you. Everyone has certain things that they are looking for in products of any kind and flowers are no exception. We will do everything we can to make it easy for you to find exactly what you are looking for whether it be the size of the flower, the color, scent, etc.

If you have any questions about Flower Muse generally or about any of our products, please let us know:

• www.flowermuse.com
  • info@flowermuse.com

• ForeverFlower Designs
  • Mirabel Floral Design
  • Westlake Village is Into-Blooms, LLC
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, easy arrangements, cymbidium orchids, mini-cymbidium orchids,...
PurpleAnemone
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, double bloom tulips, peony bloom tulips
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, double bloom tulips, peony bloom tulips
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, anemones, anemone
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, anemones, anemone
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, easy arrangements, calla lily, mini-calla lily, calla lilies
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, roses, special roses, cherry brandy rose
DIY Flowers, wholesale flowers, roses, special roses, cherry brandy rose
PurpleAnemone

21 Reviews for Flower Muse

Katie · Married on 11/30/2013

Hands down the best experience I have ever had! The flowers were amazing and the customer service was impressive. Our wedding looked beautiful!! Customer for life!!! I ordered mini Calla Lillie's for a November 30th wedding, I still have them in vases around the house, best quality I have ever seen!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

I searched for months for a flower vendor. So glad I stumbled upon Flower Muse. They sent me beautiful, healthy flowers through mail order to MN. I saved a lot of money doing my own flowers and very glad that I did. No regrets working with them.

Sent on 02/12/2014

K · Married on 06/22/2013

I am not one to take the time for reviews...but I simply had to for this vendor! We priced calla lilies with other vendors and flower muse was the best price so I placed the order. Not only did I receive exactly what I needed they arrived on the right date and OMG they were beautiful. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I just today (1 week later) discarded the flowers. Amazing customer service and they answer the phone...what a new concept there! ha I truly do recommend flower muse for those looking to DIY your flowers.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Flower Muse FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery