Flower Garden

• Fanny's Flowers
  • The Bouqs Co.
  • Just For Fun flowers

4 Reviews for Flower Garden

Thank you thank you thank you Flower Garden for the centerpieces for my wedding, the wonderful bouquet and boutonnière ! I cannot be happier of the results and of the kindness and patience of Alma and her team! Plus such reasonable prices! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2013

We were recommended to the Flower Garden by our caterers (Event Professionals - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and they were spot on - while it might not look like it at first glance this place was the best place we could have found to prepare all the flowers for our wedding. Matt was very patient and went through with us our options for flowers based on our wedding colors and made a ton of great suggestions that we went with - and then when we went over everything we needed he gave us a price and WOW was it competitive. After we agreed he then realized we needed a couple more things and just added it on for free! He even offered to give us some real flowers for the wedding cake if needed for free if the cake required it. Of course all of this means nothing if the flowers don't turn out well on the day of the wedding but when the day came everything came out as good as the samples he showed us if not even better! Thank you so much Matt and the Flower Garden for making our wedding so colorful and beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • CHEVONNE

CHEVONNE · Married on 08/25/2012

Matt and the Flower Garden were referred to me by my wedding caterer, Event Professionals. Although I never actually met Matt in-person, he was friendly, professional, and had incredible pricing through our phone and email communication. So we decided to use him for our wedding flowers and this was one of the best decisions we made! Still to this day, I have never met Matt in person, but he provided flowers for my wedding as if we've known each other for years. When I say my flowers were perfect, I mean they were FLAWLESS. Matt arranged my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres for groom and groomsmen, decorated my cake, ceremony arch and aisle, and did it all even more beautifully than I envisioned. He far exceeded my expectations! I almost don't want to recommend him because I want to keep him a secret for my next event and I fear he might become overbooked! But seriously, I highly recommend Matt and the Flower Garden. I will definitely use him for my flower needs in the future.

Sent on 10/01/2012

• Pasadena See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Flower Garden )