Flower Blush

639 myrtle st., Glendale, CA 91203 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Garden Flowers & Gifts
  • Nocturne in Bloom
  • LC Floral Designers
  • Fanny's Flowers

6 Reviews for Flower Blush

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding April 19, 2019

We had our Wedding April 19, 2019 and we are truly happy we hired Flower Blush as our florist. Very professional and easy to work with. She met my demands, I showed her pictures and she took care of the rest and everything turned out beautiful. Thank you so much for everything. Jennifer and Manny :)

Sent on 05/09/2019

Marcy · Married on 04/04/2015

Trish and Jo are the best and most economical florists you can find in L.A. County. Their work is fantastic ! I'm willing to show my wedding off to the world because i'm very proud of their work!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Tania · Married on 06/07/2014

Trish at Flower Blush was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive through email and even met with me before our wedding and set up a mock table so that I could get an idea of how the flowers would look. I had emailed her bouquets and flower arrangements that I had found on Pinterest to see if she was able to replicate them. On myt wedding day Trish set up the flowers beautifully and they looked even better than I imagined. Our bouquets were also beautiful and I especially loved the flower ball that she made for our flower girl. I would definitely recommend Flower Blush for any of you ladies out there looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/08/2014

• 639 myrtle st. Glendale, 91203 See on map
    Location of (Flower Blush)