201 North Bois d'Arc, Forney, TX 75126 Map · Phone number

About Flower Basket

Flower Basket began in 1994 specializing in customer service from day one. We enjoy knowing our customers special stories; it makes it so much more special for our designers when we know we have created exactly what was wanted. We Love Weddings-Let us Love Yours!!

Follow Flower Basket on

FlowerBasketColor
billiesphone078

5 Reviews for Flower Basket

Beth · Married on 05/01/2016

Billie spent several hours getting in my head so she could get my vision. I gave her the flexibility to use the flowers she felt would best fit my vision. It came out beautifully. She made suggestions and even found me my cake baker. They then worked together so my decoration and cake went together. WOW!. My bouquet was perfect and everybody loved their flowers

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't say enough about Billie, the owner of Flower Basket.
    She made my bouquet for my bridal session from a photo I showed her from Pinterest. Every time I called, she was available.
    On my wedding day, she came and got everyone ready. She helped make sure that the guys boutineers were pinned and stayed and she also helped remind me and my girls to keep our bouquets in water as much as possible during pictures before the ceremony.
    Flower Basket is resonably priced on flowers and will be completely honest with you on choices and her opinions, which I appreciate as a bride who made all the decisions and didn't know anything about flowers!
    Billie even went as far to add a special touch to my bouquet by adding 4 pearl pins to my burlap wrap in memory of family members who had passed.

Billie took care of us from start to finish and she understands how stressful weddings can be and she was encouraging from the start all the way to the finish! She stayed up until I walked down the aisle.

She's truly amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2015

The flower basket provided center pieces, bridal party bouquet. The services provided were exactly what I asked for. The flowers were very fresh vibrant in color. The owner was personable and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Flower Basket FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 131.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 77.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 122.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 201 North Bois d'Arc Forney, 75126 See on map