431 North Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number

About Flourish Event Design

Flourish Event Design is a boutique style special events firm, offering wedding planning and floral design. We are located in downtown Birmingham and service clients throughout the US. Our casual and relaxed approach to planning and design allows our clients the opportunity to work with a team that consistently provides a fun, stress-free and down-to-earth experience. Whether your event is simple and organic or bold and extravagant, we’re here to help you produce an unforgettable and extraordinary event.

090516kyleashley552
090516kyleashley343
090516kyleashley108
090516kyleashley552
090516kyleashley343
090516kyleashley108

20 Reviews for Flourish Event Design

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

There are no words to describe the flowers at my wedding - Lindsay and her team are AMAZING! the flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. She is afforable, reliable, and her taste level is out of this world. I trusted her 100% with everything I asked for and was blown away when I arrived at my reception, saw my bridal bouquet, and flowers for the groomsmen. She was so sweet, kind, and easy to work with and you know you have her full attention and time during your event. A 100% must hire it was amazing!

Janae · Married on 11/15/2014

From the moment I met Lindsey, we just connected. She took my vision to a whole other level. I loved, loved everything she did with our centerpieces and our bouquets. I made a few changes last minute, she accommodated without any resistance or annoyance. Wonderful to work with!

• Diane

Diane · Married on 09/21/2013

Event Design came highly recommended from a friend of mine in the event business for my wedding and I’m so thankful for it. They were by far my favorite/easiest vendor to work with.

Let me start by saying Lindsey, the owner, is very talented. She understood exactly what I was looking for and worked within my budget to make it happen. Our venue said they’ve never seen it decorated so beautifully before. I never once felt pressured into anything I didn’t want or couldn’t afford. She was very supportive of my decisions and helped persuade the moms to support my decisions as well. I felt like their only client. They were there to provide input and give advice but really listened to me and what I wanted. It was a very easy process and completely trusted them.

My wedding was 250 miles away and they still set up a flawless design.

I wish I would have met w/ Flourish before any of my other vendors as they’re very knowledgeable of the entire wedding industry and other vendors. They can be involved as much or as little as you want them to be.

I cannot say enough good things about Flourish Event Design. If you choose to go with them – you will NOT be disappointed. I sincerely recommend them from the bottom of my heart. I have recommended them to all my friends and family. I can't wait to plan another party with them. Perhaps a baby shower? :)

Flourish Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• West Park Photography
    West Park Photography Wedding Photographers

The Flourish Event Design team is fantastic. We both started our businesses around the same time, and it's been wonderful watching Flourish....well...flourish! While it's still a small company that can offer a lot of personalized attention, they have grown into a great team with some really talented people. We've had the pleasure of working with Flourish both for traditional planning, day-of coordination, and for floral. It's always a great experience working with them! As a photographer, we are one of the few vendors that is at a wedding from start to finish, and if you don't have a planner, a lot of the time the planning duties fall on us and other vendors. We completely recommend using a planner because it allows your other vendors to focus on what you hired them for, and an experienced event planner can really help bring all your ideas to reality while keeping your budget in mind.

• Lemus Photography
    Lemus Photography Wedding Photographers

If yours will be a grand affair, I can highly recommend Lindsey Nartker of Flourish Event Design for wedding planning. She handles high-end weddings and did a fabulous job fairly recently at the wedding we photographed at the Henry Ford. She had two assistants and covered everything from setup to pinning boutonnieres, to PR, to lining up the wedding party and more. She also provides floral services.

• Michael Sackett Photography
    Michael Sackett Photography Wedding Photographers

The first time I worked with Lindsey, I found out how well she works with all of the vendors the bride has chosen. She had timelines to me a week in advance and names and contacts for all other vendors involved with the event. I have never experienced this kind of organization with any other wedding planner. Since that first time, I've grown to appreciate Lindsey and her team for their style, design and organization with every event they handle. A bride could not spend money better than with hiring Lindsey and team to plan and design her event...other than hiring the right photographer.

• 431 North Main Street Royal Oak, MI 48067 See on map