Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flourish Event Design

Flourish Event Design is a boutique style special events firm, offering wedding planning and floral design.  We are located in downtown Birmingham and service clients throughout the US.  Our casual and relaxed approach to planning and design allows our clients the opportunity to work with a team that consistently provides a fun, stress-free and down-to-earth experience. Whether your event is simple and organic or bold and extravagant, we’re here to help you produce an unforgettable and extraordinary event.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Detroit

20 Reviews for Flourish Event Design

4.7
Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

There are no words to describe the flowers at my wedding - Lindsay and her team are AMAZING! the flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. She is afforable, reliable, and her taste level is out of this world. I trusted her 100% with everything I asked for and was blown away when I arrived at my reception, saw my bridal bouquet, and flowers for the groomsmen. She was so sweet, kind, and easy to work with and you know you have her full attention and time during your event. A 100% must hire it was amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

From the moment I met Lindsey, we just connected. She took my vision to a whole other level. I loved, loved everything she did with our centerpieces and our bouquets. I made a few changes last minute, she accommodated without any resistance or annoyance. Wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Janae, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Flourish for all of the floral including a ceremony arch, linen rental and lighting for the reception. It was amazing to work with one vendor for all of these items. 2 separate deliveries were included with using all of these services, which worked wonderfully to get the boutonnieres and bouquets delivered ahead of the ceremony/reception. The former were delivered right to my hotel room on the 62nd floor! What service. But that's just the beginning... ALL OF THE FLOWERS WERE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN. I spent I think 3 visits + multiple emails designing and redesigning things with Lindsey and what she ended up creating was stunning. Everything was beyond my expectations and our guests were raving about all of the decor all evening and they're still coming in. I could not be more pleased. Lindsey and her team are amazing. USE FLOURISH!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/5/13, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1258574578966 090516kyleashley343
220x220 sq 1258574614810 090516kyleashley108
220x220 sq 1258574649716 090516kyleashley552

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The Flourish Event Design team is fantastic. We both started our businesses around the same time, and it's been wonderful watching Flourish....well...flourish! While it's still a small company that can offer a lot of personalized attention, they have grown into a great team with some really talented people. We've had the pleasure of working with Flourish both for traditional planning, day-of coordination, and for floral. It's always a great experience working with them! As a photographer, we are one of the few vendors that is at a wedding from start to finish, and if you don't have a planner, a lot of the time the planning duties fall on us and other vendors. We completely recommend using a planner because it allows your other vendors to focus on what you hired them for, and an experienced event planner can really help bring all your ideas to reality while keeping your budget in mind.

If yours will be a grand affair, I can highly recommend Lindsey Nartker of Flourish Event Design for wedding planning. She handles high-end weddings and did a fabulous job fairly recently at the wedding we photographed at the Henry Ford. She had two assistants and covered everything from setup to pinning boutonnieres, to PR, to lining up the wedding party and more. She also provides floral services.

The first time I worked with Lindsey, I found out how well she works with all of the vendors the bride has chosen. She had timelines to me a week in advance and names and contacts for all other vendors involved with the event. I have never experienced this kind of organization with any other wedding planner. Since that first time, I've grown to appreciate Lindsey and her team for their style, design and organization with every event they handle. A bride could not spend money better than with hiring Lindsey and team to plan and design her event...other than hiring the right photographer.

Lindsey and her team at Flourish Event are extremely talented designers and a joy to work with on the wedding day. I look forward to working events with Lindsey and her team because I know the event will run smooth and the couple will be able to relax and have a really fun time.

431 North Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067   See On Map