By Appointment, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number

About Florisan

Florisan LLC provides a wide range of floristry and decorative services for the discriminating client. All work is custom designed. Lynn Jawitz, Owner & Head Designer is a floral architect combining the best of English and Dutch traditional designs to create a lush wonderland of floral fantasy.

florisan2
www.FlorisanLLC,com
www.FlorisanLLC,com

7 Reviews for Florisan

k · Married on 03/12/2016

Lynn was wonderful to work with. She has clearly been in the business for a while and has a great understanding of both floral arrangements, event logistics and all the fine details that make an event special. Our conversations with her prior to my wedding were super helpful and insightful. Above all, Lynn produced an absolutely beautiful bouquet that I fell in love with immediately. She truly came through and nailed my sense of style and the theme of the wedding perfectly while staying true to my budget.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 05/19/2012

Lynn was absolutely amazing with my flowers for my wedding day. I am not very familiar with flowers so I wasn't very sure what I wanted other than Peonies and what my colors were. I had some thoughts but Lynn and I sat down and talked it out and she gave me options and really had a good feel on what look I wanted to go for. She took my vision and executed something beyond all my expectations. Everyone is still talking about the bouquets I had for my wedding. Her prices were very reasonable and she came to our hotel room the day of to present all of us with our flowers. A+ - I highly recommend Lynn and her company!

- Angie and Rodney

Sent on 06/10/2012

Apolka · Married on 01/19/2013

Lynn was fantastic to work with from the first phone call to wrapping everything up post wedding madness. My husband and I had just relocated to London and when I called her stressed out 2 months before our big date with a long list of things that still needed to be done, she jumped right in, allayed my fears, and took care of every last minute detail (flowers, decor, place names, seating charts, etc) and was a very helpful as a day of coordinator as well.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Florisan FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Maly Blomberg Photography
    Maly Blomberg Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever I had the pleasure to work with Lynn, I could not stop photographing the gorgeous flowers! She always knows exactly the balance between color and elegance. I recommend her to every single one of my clients.

• Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics
    Jill Harth Beauty & Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lynn, the owner of Florisan does exquisite work. She is very creative, reliable, and very dedicated to her work. If you choose her to be your wedding day florist, you will not be disappointed. Plus, she's a wonderful person and a joy to work with.

• Cloud Nove Events
    Cloud Nove Events Wedding Planners

Lynn and I recently worked on an event together and she is amazing! I was working with a relatively small budget and Lynn helped me sort through different ideas– always presenting classy, beautiful options of the types of flowers/colors I suggested. Her centerpiece arrangements brought such vibrancy to our event space, and many of our guests commented on how lovely they were. Lynn has a wonderful, creative eye for design and truly went above and beyond to make sure our tables were perfect. I highly recommend Florisan to any future bride and groom!

• By Appointment New York, 10128 See on map