1055 west State Rd 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number

About Florida Wedding Packages

Offering complete Wedding Packages, including Minister, Flowers, Photographer, Cake, DJ, Caterer, Limo service, and full reception locations. All you need to take care of is getting the dress and the rings!

Each package is tailored to meet your specific needs. Whether you need one service or all of them, we will design the perfect wedding for you! Our fully customized packages are designed to fit any budget, with hundreds of choices for a truly unique wedding.

• Nicole Squared Events
Flower girls
summer2102copy1

5 Reviews for Florida Wedding Packages

Carla · Married on 12/27/2008

I worked with Melanie at Florida Wedding Packages, and she was fantastic! She kept me on track with dates and deadlines, and communicated with me consistently. On our wedding day, she made sure that I was happy with everything, and that I was completely stress-free. One of our groomsmen was late due to a flat tire, and two family members were late due to being stuck in traffic on the turnpike, and all she told me was, "a couple of the guests are running a little late, so we are holding for a few more minutes." I had no idea until later on what had happened, the guests and groomsman arrived, and I never had to be stressed out. My wedding truly turned out perfect, and I would recommend Florida Wedding Packages to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Tarshish · Married on 08/16/2008

I was so happy when i found Florida Wedding Packages online. I did not want to have to worry about anything for my wedding. The only thing i had to do was to buy my dress and show up for my wedding. Melanie and her staff was on there P's and Q's. From the moment we book florida wedding packages to the moment we departed in the limo we was pleased. This is the number 1 wedding planning service in florida. A one stop shop. She refered the most wonderful vendors. We was pleased with every vendor. The officiate, photographer and the DJ

Sent on 08/20/2008

Kathy · Married on 06/12/2008

Melanie and Mary were so wonderful to work with. I had been planning our wedding since last year and the entire process was so pleasing. My Fiancee and I also used their floral service they offer and can tell you that without them things would have been difficult. They performed to our complete satisfaction in every aspect of the planning and the bridal flowers as well as the centerpieces. Unfortunatley we had already booked the other services (which we wish we had used some of thier recommended vendors), but everything turned out well thanks to the professional way in which Melanie and Mary handled the mishaps with our cake. Thank you both so much for making our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 07/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Florida Wedding Packages FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• FMP Event Services
    FMP Event Services Wedding DJs

One stop shopping for brides & grooms to find Central Florida's finest wedding professionals at exceptional prices is what Florida Wedding Packages is all about! Whether you are seeking a complete dream wedding package or a la carte services, including flowers, photography, catering, entertainment, transportation, travel and much more to round out your special day, Florida Wedding Packages can assist you. As a professional Disc Jockey & M.C., I truly value the reputation I've earned in over 20 years of wedding entertainment excellence and won't trust my name to just anyone. I have, however, been extremely pleased to be associated with Florida Wedding Packages and invite you to contact them today. You'll discover a group of experienced wedding experts committed to excellence, competitive pricing and a true love for what they do best - making your dream wedding ceremony and/or reception a reality! Let Florida Wedding Packages take the stress and worry out of wedding planning, so, you can truly enjoy each and every moment up to and including your special day. Call or email today. Relax - the pros are now on your team!

• Randy Anderson Audio Visual
    Randy Anderson Audio Visual Wedding Rentals

• 1055 west State Rd 434 Winter Springs, 32708 See on map
    8669076737 (Other Phone Number)
    4076955143 (Fax Number)
    Available 24 hours a day.