Florida Wedding Officiant Services

Miami, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About Florida Wedding Officiant Services

Florida Wedding Officiant Services is an experienced officiant service located in Miami, Florida. Florida Wedding Officiant Services provides their services for non-denominational, civil, non-traditional, and same-sex marriage ceremonies in the South Florida area. The officiant, Ana Rosa Ramirez, performs all types of wedding ceremonies and can even perform weddings in Spanish if it is so desired.

Experience
Ana Rosa Ramirez has been an attorney since 2005 and notary since 2006. She is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law and a member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

Florida Wedding Officiant Services offers both a basic wedding ceremony and a customized wedding ceremony. The basic wedding ceremony will use the standard samples given, whereas the customized ceremony will be personalized to you and your future spouse.

Follow Florida Wedding Officiant Services on

Florida Wedding Officiant Services 1
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding officiant

Ana was absolutely perfect! She wasn’t professional, spoke beautifully, very responsive and followed through. I highly recommend her.

• Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 12/01/2018

Ana is the best!

Ana is a wonderful human being! She was very kind, professional and overall a beautiful human being. My ceremony was delayed and she had no problem waiting until we were able to start. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was super quick to finalize all of the details for our ceremony and gave us a copy of our marriage certificate a day after our wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with her services! Book with her now! You won’t regret it!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome! My ceremony was perfect!!! So pleased! She was super attentive and professional with us. Highly recommend!!!!

Florida Wedding Officiant Services FAQ

• In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? Spanish

• Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

The Best! Ana Rosa is a fantastic officiant!

• PHOTOS BY ROSY
    PHOTOS BY ROSY Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Maria this past weekend. And I must said, "She is a very professional lady". She arrived way before the wedding, she was calm and collective, her wedding vows were beautiful and most important her love and care for the bride and groom show right through her ceremony. As I was photo shooting this beach wedding, she work with me like if we had work forever. I highly recommend Ana Maria.

• Weddings in DR
    Weddings in DR Wedding Planners

Ana Rosa was the sweetest officiant we have worked with to date! She was punctual, professional, sweet, and organized. The ceremony flowed like a dream, and she made our job easy during that time. She arrived early to meet with us, go over her readings, and go over our timeline. She is the BEST & one of our preferred officiants now :)

• Miami Miami, Florida, FL 33186 See on map