16280 Willow Stream Lane, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Map · Phone number

About Florida Wedding Connection

Florida Wedding Connection provides officiants, ministers, notary's and non-denominational for all types of weddings in the Fort Myers, Naples, Sanibel and surrounding areas. We also provide full-service bartending and hospitality for your wedding reception/event and engagement party.

Follow Florida Wedding Connection on

4cba4e349a27eb40 admalaura weddingpic
officiant pic

2 Reviews for Florida Wedding Connection

Katrina · Married on 03/26/2016

Trish was awesome, she went above and beyond her call of duty as an officiant. She was more like my wedding planner. She listened to what we wanted, allowed me to write my vows, was there when I needed to vent, very organized, prompt and a great big help and gave me lots of support and encouragement. Very affordable!!! I cannot express how grateful we are for her service. Thank you for everything Trish (Florida Wedding Connection).
    Mr. and Mrs. Steven Gardner

Sent on 04/12/2016

Florida Wedding Connection's reply:

Thank you Katrina & Steven! Your wedding went without a hitch and I am honored that you chose me to officiate as well as help coordinate on the day of your wedding. You both are awesome and I wish you overflowing blessings!

Rob · Married on 11/14/2015

Awesome officiant for our wedding. Just married In Nov. 2015 and Trish is just wonderful to work with and all of our guests loved her. She was attentive to our needs, communicated openly and honestly with all aspects of the wedding. Really helped make the day special. Can't say enough positive things about her. Even days after the wedding guests are talking about how heartfelt the ceremony was. You won't be disappointed. She was one of the only officiants that we reached out to that got back to us that had a clue.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Florida Wedding Connection FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 145.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL