981 Hwy 98 E Suite 3140, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

About Florida Destination Beach Wedding

Destin beach weddings are very popular, brides and grooms will travel from many states for their beach wedding.
While there are numerous options for where and how you can get married, few compare to Destin beach weddings. Having a Destin wedding gives you the opportunity to share your love with each other in a magnificent setting in a gorgeous climate. Whether it is your Destin beach wedding, Navarre Beach Weddings, Pensacola Beach Weddings, Gulf Shores Beach weddings, or a Florida Beach wedding, you simply cannot go wrong.
Follow Florida Destination Beach Wedding on

WhiteBows
BambooPackage

3 Reviews for Florida Destination Beach Wedding

TJ · Married on 12/11/2013

Beautiful Beach! A little cool because it was done in december, but sands and beach was beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2012

Duane and Jeannette did a wonderful job making my dreams come true, even with a little rain delay.....everything came out perfect. I did the Rose Heart theme and it was absolutely beautiful with the black, white and red theme that I have chosen.
    The pictures also turned our fantastic and I am very happy with selecting Duane and Jeannette to perform our ceremony and photo's.
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Suselis · Married on 11/11/2011

0.0

This is the e-mail I wrote to them the day after our horrible wedding ceremony which explains everything.\r\n\r\nDuane and Jeanette,\r\n\r\nGood evening. We just wanted to let you know how VERY disappointed in the professionalism and way you handled our wedding we are. I clearly told you at what time the wedding would start as well as the location and you COMPLETELY FAILED to show up on time as well as you had us waiting on YALL for 30 minutes!! Also when my mother talked to you - you didn\'t even know when or where my wedding was or even what decoration I had paid for - for goodness sake! I understand that you are a wedding company and have a TON of other things to do as well as other weddings to plan besides mine but I paid you and I expected professionalism and respect as it was our wedding day just as it was every other brides that day. I know you can\'t show each and every bride individual attention but the least you can do is be respectful to OUR timeline on OUR wedding day! My husband and I lost valuable sunlight and time for wedding photos because of you showing up late, I also tried to call you quite a few times that day and never not once did you answer or bother to return my phone calls. You held up our Saber Team for 45 minutes which caused them to be late to all of their following engagements and I don\'t know if you were military or not but those uniforms are heavy and VERY hot so they were also in quite a bit of discomfort due to your tardiness. My grandparents were placed in an extreme amount of unnecessary pain since they were forced to stand and wait due to your tardiness as well. They were not even allowed to sit down once the chairs where in place because you were still prepping the area. Not only did this cause the discomfort during the ceremony but it also caused them to not be able to enjoy our reception afterwards due to the pain they endured. I also can\'t believe you had the nerve...the audacity to even rush MY photographer so that YOU could pack up when YOU were the ones that were LATE! You have no type of organization and wouldn\'t even meet with me before the wedding to make sure everything went according to plan and to be very honest you ruined our ceremony. If you would have just taken the time out to meet with us before hand we probably could have avoided all of the mess you caused! Also you completely butchered my name as well as you couldn\'t even say \"Bush\" right - a simple name. My husband tells me he explained how to say my name to you numerous times after you got there and were \"ready to start\" and you still couldn\'t say it right. Our driver had to detour the route as well as I had to sit and wait in the car for over 15 minutes waiting on yall to finish putting our decor together. I am also telling my photographer to NOT let you have any photograph or momento from our wedding. I don\'t want anything to do with your company or have my wedding advertised on your page as a \"successful wedding\" or anything to that nature. I can\'t tell you how huge a disappointment your company is to us and I wish we would have never chosen yall to setup our wedding ceremony. I will NOT EVER recommend you to anyone and I will post reviews on all the wedding websites to warn and keep other brides away from your business. I will make sure that I let brides know how horrible you made our wedding day start off and how you ruined our ceremony. I in NO WAY got what I paid for and I am outraged that I paid the amount of money that I did for the services and treatment I received. Thank you for your time and I hope you take into consideration everything I\'ve said and change the way you run things because if I was treated this way I\'m sure I was not the only one but I will not just stand by and not say anything.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Florida Destination Beach Wedding FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner