Florida Candy Buffets

Lake Mary, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Florida Candy Buffets is a wedding dessert company based in Lake Mary, Florida, that specializes in delicious wedding favors for engaged couples. The company believes that their customized displays and candy buffets add fun and act as a good visual treat for everyone. Founder Farida Wazir chooses her colors and themes based on each couple's personal style. She opened this business in 2013, combining her sweet tooth with her background in merchandising and business.

Florida Candy Buffets offers design consultations with couples to craft a personalized plan for their wedding. They take care of all the display needs, including jars, scoops, tongs, candy carts, love tables, donut walls, and cake-pop stands. All candies are exclusively ordered for the couple's wedding day to ensure its quality and freshness. Florida Candy Buffets also offers gluten-free, sugar-free, and kosher treats to meet various dietary needs. On the day of the wedding, they take care of delivery, set up, and clean up for a stress-free experience. Some of the dessert options include:

• S'mores
  • Popcorn
  • Donuts
  • Macarons
  • Cake pops

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What items are available?

Edible Treats

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

• Brianna
    Brianna R. Married on 05/02/2022

Out of this world desserts

Oh my god. I could rave about the dessert bar at the wedding. We barely managed to get any of it after our guests got to try it their first go round. We loved everything. All the sweets were great, I loved the designs and how everything coordinated. My guests were floored and took a log of the items home after the wedding. I will definitely recommend to all my friends for any kind of event.

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Brianna ! I’m so happy to hear that you loved everything!!!
    Suzy G. Married on 04/30/2022

Beautiful Display & delicious desserts

Farida did AMAZING work for my wedding. I wanted to make a kind of 'wedding classy' dessert trolley that had a nod to the Harry Potter dessert trolley without being too too kitchy or childish and she absolutely hit the nail on the head. Everything looked fantastic - you just pick the desserts you want and she designs it all for you so you get this super fun surprise on the day of your event. I was too busy dancing so I didn't get to try everything but what I did try was delicious. I especially HIGHLY recommend the cake pops. I'm usually not a fan of cake pops but these were actually moist and packed with flavor. Definitely recommend Farida if you want a sweets table at your event that delivers a lot of visual impact and is delicious.

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Susanna ! I had so much fun designing your sweets trolley and I’m so happy to hear that you loved it !
  • Carolina
    Carolina S. Married on 04/08/2022

Beautiful candy buffet for my wedding

I could not recommend them enough!!! They are AMAZING! The desserts were sooo tasty and the display was truly beautiful. I did not have ONE dessert left. I also had a very seamless coordination with Farida. We were able to incorporate Peruvian alfajores which were gone in a minute! 10/10 would use them all over again in the future for my future events!!!

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

This makes me so happy ! Thank you Carolina, I’m so glad you loved everything! We had so much fun designing your dessert display !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

69 photos · 01/11/2020

Deals

Florida Candy Buffets 1
Discount
This promo is valid for 10% off a 100 people candy buffet order. Your candy buffet will include design consultation, delivery,setup and tear down of the candy buffet in the Orlando area. Also included is candy, decor and linens in your event colors and theme, jars, scoops, tongs, bags etc....basically everything you need to create a fabulous candy display .

Candi's 4 Season Travel Candi's 4 Season Travel Travel Agents

Creating one of a kind candy displays for your wedding with mouth water candy for your guest to enjoy.

Always and Forever Florida Weddings Always and Forever Florida Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you want a candy buffet at your wedding or event, this is the company you should choose. Her work is beautiful and amazing!

Florida Sweets & Co. Florida Sweets & Co. Wedding Cakes

If you want your guests to be "Wowed" at your event, you need to book Florida Candy Buffets. They always put up an amazing display. Farida is super friendly and fun to work with. Her and her team pay attention to every little detail to ensure nothing but perfection. Having Florida Candy Buffets at your event will elevate it to the next level.

address Lake Mary, FL, 32746
Location of (Florida Candy Buffets)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding