San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number

About Floravida Events

Over the past 10 years, Floravida has been involved in numerous special occasions, including baby showers, banquets, and extravagant weddings. We will partner with you to find the perfect floral design to fit your vision, budget and dreams……from the bridal bouquet to the floral arrangements, your every expectation will be far exceeded in the overall beauty that our floral designs will create.

Whatever the occasion, flowers will play a very important role in executing whatever theme or vision you have in mind. Along with your thoughts and ideas, our skilled and experienced design team will provide the floral creations that will help fill your day with joy and memories for years to come.

Follow Floravida Events on

dina1
dina2

4 Reviews for Floravida Events

Reema · Married on 11/08/2015

We were so honored to have Dina of Floravida Events fly out from California to DC to design and arrange our flowers for our November 8, 2015 wedding. Dina over-delivered on everything she designed from the boutonnieres, bouquets, flower girl baskets, church displays, wedding cake flowers to the centerpieces at the reception. She’s amazing, resourceful, friendly and beyond talented. With so many details involved in planning a wedding, she guided me throughout the process and made impactful recommendations that made our wedding day so special. I strongly recommend Dina for any of your floral needs. We are so happy we have a permanent souvenir and can enjoy our flowers again each time I look at our wedding pictures. Thank you, Dina!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

karen · Married on 08/01/2015

Dina at Floravida did the flowers for my daughter's wedding August 1st. They were absolutely stunning and were exactly what I was hoping for. I have been to dozens of weddings and researched many florists, but I have to say that she surpassed them all and her price was reasonable. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Katarina · Married on 02/21/2014

Such an amazing person to work with!!! I recommend her without a doubt in my mind!

Sent on 06/01/2014