Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floralstyle

Prestigious in Style

Your wedding day truly says more than a million words. The environment, the theme and the beautiful flowers you have chosen to represent your incredible day expresses the love and appreciation to your family, friends & special guests, as they join you for the best day of your life.

Whether your event is intimate or lavish, modern or whimsical, or you desire sophisticated elegance, very formal, romantic or a more natural garden look, Floralstyle will bring your vision to fruition. It will be perfect and magical.

Floralstyle is your expert at translating your words, feelings and dreams into your style. This is your day to create memories for you & everyone to remember for the years to come.

We look forward to working with you and feel free to contact us at 763.300.5950 or holly@myfloralstyle.com with any questions you may have.

Visit us at myfloralstyle.com for complimentary consultion forms and get a jump start to planning your big day!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Holly anticipated everything and delivered flowers that far exceeded my expectations. I was 100% reliant upon the floral arrangements for almost the entirety of my decor and Holly did NOT disappoint. I received so many compliments throughout the evening. She delivered everything and stayed until I was totally satisfied with the setup. My wedding was everything I could have hoped for and I owe a large portion of that to Floralstyle/Holly.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

After meeting with several different florist in the area we decided to go with Floralstyle as they seemed to really understand and appreciate our vision for our wedding. Everyone was very professional throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Reese, 1/10/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floralstyle is amazing! Holly has a true gift for style. Our whole wedding was so beautiful because of the gorgeous flowers! I had a great experience and would definitely recommend her for ANYTHING flowers. The compliments are endless I can't wait to see my professional photos just to see the flowers!

Profile Picture Nora, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Floralstyle Pricing