By Appointment, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Floral Occasions

Floral Occasions has been providing creative floral decor for weddings since 1996. Stacey and her team recognize the importance of this special day and enjoy spending time getting to know the bride and her desires for her dream wedding. For more information please check our blog. Thank you!

Follow Floral Occasions on

DSC0156
blogpic

33 Reviews for Floral Occasions

Kari · Married on 11/08/2014

Stacey is a dream to work with and an incredibly talented florist. My bouquets and wedding flowers were truly spectacular. She went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. I have received so many compliments on my flowers and wedding decor. She is creative and insightful and helped me to figure out my vision and put it into fruition. I loved working with Stacey and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Tanya · Married on 09/27/2014

I just wanted to thank Stacey for absolutely beautiful flowers she arranged for our big day! Everything looked SO amazing and I almost cried when I saw bridesmaids' bouquets and mine. Stacey was so professional and on top of everything from the first time we talked. I described what I wanted and showed her some pictures of the flowers I liked and she did EXACTLY what I asked for. Thank you so much for everything! You guys helped me make my big day very special!

Sent on 10/21/2014

daelyn · Married on 05/23/2014

Stacey and the Floral Occasions team did such an amazing job with the florals and decorations for my wedding! I simply provided a few pictures for inspiration and they created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and an incredible alter. Stacey has a great vision and she can easily create your perfect wedding if you give her the chance! Thank you Floral Occasions for creating a perfect wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Floral Occasions FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 160.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,505.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Floral Occasions 1
    Free Boutonnieres!
    Wedding Wire Brides. Free Boutonnieres for the Groom and his Groomsmen when you mention you found us on Wedding Wire.

• Sugar and Fluff
    Sugar and Fluff Wedding Florists

Love working with Floral Occasions! Her work is ALWAYS 110%. She is by far one of our favorite florists to work with!

• Goddard Studios Photography
    Goddard Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always so fun as a photographer to shoot the detail shots of the rings, invitations and flowers, before the wedding starts. The florals put together by Stacey for a wedding in San Juan Capistrano were absolutely amazing and worked so well with the venue we were at. The color combinations were perfect, it made my pictures turn out great.

• inGRACE photography
    inGRACE photography Wedding Photographers

You will absolutely love working with Stacey! She is so easy to work with, has an incredible eye for color and many many years experience in the business. I can attest to her professionalism on a personal level, as she was my florist for my own wedding. She will help you design the perfect bouquets and centerpieces, and make your vision come to life. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect blend of color, creativity, and wow-factor.

• By Appointment San Juan Capistrano, 92675 See on map