753 Mycorte Drive, Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch

Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch will make your Wedding Day an occasion of beauty and style that appeals to the eye and the heart!

I love weddings! I am completely sentimental about weddings and flowers, and since 2001, have been working exclusively with brides and grooms as their floral stylist.

As you look thru the Floral Occasions portfolio, you'll notice a wide array of design styles, that's because every wedding is unique and brand new! The only thing that stays the same is quality and creativity, and perhaps a passion for color! This is the most important celebration of your life! Our focus is always to successfully reflect YOUR style, spirit, and personality in choice of flowers, design, details and decor.

You CAN have the wedding of your dreams, and I will work closely with you to make it happen. Consultations are complimentary, just email for an appointment!

Follow Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch on

Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch 5
Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch 6
Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch 7

Melissa · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Janna Hatch is an amazing florist. I would recommend anyone who is getting married to have her arrange their flowers.

Sierra · Married on 06/15/2018

Yellow is my favorite color, and I wanted it to show up in my flowers, but I also knew my color scheme could be cheesy if I didn’t choose a florist who would use yellow very strategically. I could only find one example of the color scheme I wanted, so I needed a florist with a high level of quality and skill who would have the confidence to run with my vision.

I found Janna on Instagram and was immediately impressed by the diversity of arrangements she had done. At our first meeting, she caught on to my vision right away. She was easy to talk to and confident about what flowers would be available and when. I quickly saw she was experienced, and her Instagram and website pictures spoke for themselves.

Leading up to the wedding day, Janna was responsive and patiently answered our questions. She clearly had a better idea of how the wedding timeline was going to go than we did, and she even made suggestions that saved us money by repurposing pieces from the ceremony for the reception.

On the day of, the flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Janna even stayed after the ceremony to transport and re-adjust the arch piece for our head table, which made it look stunning. If I had to do my wedding over, I would happily choose Janna again. People are still complimenting my flowers to this day! I know I owe that to Janna.

Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch 9

Floral Occasions by Janna Hatch FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• Eat your Cake too
    Eat your Cake too Wedding Cakes

Janna is amazing! No only is she easy to work with but she is great at what she does. Her floral arrangements add elegance and beauty to every wedding.

• Cute Cakes
    Cute Cakes Wedding Cakes

Cute Cakes has been collaborating with Janna on weddings for the past 7 years! She's an amazing floral artist as well as a trustworthy and dependable vendor. Flowers are always fresh and beautiful! We love working with her so much that she is our showcased florist in our Wedding Gallery at our new Escondido location.

• Nicole George Event Planning & Design
    Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Janna is truly a creative professional and a joy to work with! Her responsiveness, flexibility, and understanding of my client's vision from the beginning made for a very relaxing planning process for my clients! Janna and her team went above and beyond to create a one-of-a-kind wooden ceremony backdrop, incorporated glittery details throughout the florals, and designed beautifully intimate centerpieces that fit my client's vision of minimal flowers perfectly. My clients and I couldn't be happier with her work!

• 753 Mycorte Drive Escondido, CA 92026 See on map
    760-852-7063 (Phone number)
    7604847409 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues thru Fri 9 to 5 Weekends on location