Manchester, MD 21102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Floral Legacies

At Floral Legacies, we specialize in custom weddings and events... creating a floral moment that is uniquely you! We provide personalized service, high-quality local, organic, and international flowers, professionally-degreed studio art floral designs in both classic and modern styles, and affordable pricing. Our wedding flowers have also been featured on the Food Network channel's Ace of Cakes programming (September 11, 2008). It is our goal to make every customer's floral experience with us a memory to treasure.

bouq corner
LeBrunAhlersWedding
RedRoseBouquet
bouq corner
LeBrunAhlersWedding

12 Reviews for Floral Legacies

Shelbi · Married on 05/29/2016

Laura was great to work with. The flowers were the only part of our wedding that I was undecided on and Laura was able to take other aspects and details from the wedding and incorporate that into our floral designs. She even suggested centerpieces that turned out beautifully and matched everything as well. All the arrangements she put together looked perfect and her prices are beyond reasonable; we definitely would have paid near double going to someone else. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Debbie · Married on 04/09/2016

Laura was excellent to work with! She did the flowers for both my son's wedding (in 2010) and my daughter's wedding just 2 weeks ago. Her designs were exactly what each bride wanted - and she does everything for such an amazing price! Both times, I'm sure we would have easily spent twice as much with other florists! She's very creative and understands what her brides are looking for - I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • User4200319 · 2+ years ago

My family and I were so impressed by Laura and her team at Floral Legacies! Our wedding planner referred us to her and we could not have been more pleased! After our first meeting where we discussed all the wedding details, Laura sent me a document WITH photos of everything we talked about, which got me SUPER excited. Being a visual person, it really helped to see what I was getting. When the wedding day finally came and I saw the flowers in person, I was SO happy! They were just what I wanted! From my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids bouquets to the boutonnieres to my lovely bridal floral crown, it was all perfect. We also hired Laura to play the harp during our ceremony. She is multi-talented and she and her team did an AMAZING job. She is also reasonably priced and super sweet and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Floral Legacies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Floral Legacies 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet & Cake Topper
    Mention this Wedding Wire Ad to receive a free matching toss bouquet & a free cake topper when booking a Floral Legacies Wedding.

• Manchester, 21102 See on map