Floral Illusion

• Springfield Wholesale Flowers
  • The Botaniste

7 Reviews for Floral Illusion

Shannon · Married on 05/13/2018

David was fun to work with. His finished products are so beautiful, I loved my flowers! And the best part is that you can hold onto them forever as a nice keepsake. I met with him several times to see different options and explain my vision. He made up the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages a month out from our wedding. He gave them all to me in cute wedding gift bags making them easy to carry and store until the wedding. It was one less thing to worry about on the big day. The price is also much more reasonable than real flowers. I would definitely recommend David to make beautiful silk/“real touch” flower arrangements for your wedding day. They looked real!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • DJFitzieFitz

Rob · Married on 10/08/2016

David was amazing!! He gave me exactly what I wanted with my flowers and I was looking for something specific so he worked tirelessly to get it. He is hilarious and really sweet. The flowers are beautiful and will last forever.

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • Jenn and Brian

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

My fiancé and I met David at a bridal expo and we knew immediately that we wanted him to do the flowers for our wedding... He was outstanding! I met with him several times and he gave me so many awesome suggestions for what to have in my bouquets and for boutineers. He has the best personality, he is so creative with his ideas, and his prices are perfect... People could not stop talking about how amazing my flowers were! No one could tell that they weren't real and the best part is I have my personal bouquet on display in my house! I highly recommend this vendor.. Your won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

• 200 Lambert Terrace #28 Chicopee, 01020 See on map
    Location of (Floral Illusion)