Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number

About Floral & Event Design

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT; I CAN CREATE IT!

Affordable, Local, Always Fresh

Floral Design, Event Design, and Venue Decor Services

I only use local vendors. Our floral designs are all unique to our customers' individual tastes and visions. My event design and coordination service is unlimited and affordable.

I will work with you, personally, to create a design package for your event that will bring your vision to life without breaking your budget.

Contact me today for a free estimate!

425-239-7427

bo7
bo8

1 Reviews for Floral & Event Design

Cecili · Married on 01/07/2013

Wendy made our wedding absolutely beautiful and memorable! She went above and beyond our expectations! She is very afforadable and works within your budget! She also has many different packages to choose from. Without her I dont event want to think where we would have been or how stressed and crazy it would have been!
    We hired her for the day of coordinating but she helped with so much more than just the day of! You make think that a wedding planner may be out of your grasp but she is worth it! She really took the load off my shoulders and was super helpful. Also it is really nice having another opinion other than your fiances, because most men like him say "do what ever makes you happy" and even though thats sweet and all, its not very helpful. Wendy helped with picking out the decorations, layout of the rooms, making the bouquets since we ordered flowers (which got lost through fed ex, so we last minute purchased flowers from Haggens.) but she made beautiful bouquets and center pieces.
    I will reccommend her to any and all my family and friends that are planning a wedding!
    I give her 10 out of 5 stars because she was just absolutely amazing! Thank you again Wendy for making my wedding beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 05/26/2013

• Everett, 98201 See on map
    Location of (Floral & Event Design)