5224 grinnell st, Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for floral designs unlimited

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

The flowers were so beautiful. Ellen Levitt not only made beautiful flower arrangements but she worked tirelessly to set them up not only for the ceremony but for the reception. We could not have been happier. She added the perfect touch of color.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Erin · Married on 09/22/2012

We used Floral Design Unlimited for our wedding and the flowers were stunning! Ellen is very good at what she does and everything was perfect. She worked with me to create a bouquet in the color scheme I was looking for. She was very helpful and has a great knowledge for knowing which flowers work well together. I asked her to add a bride angel pin to my bouquet along with 2 remembrance photos around the stems and it came out perfect!
    Ellen also put together our centerpieces. We provided her with the vases and any other items that we wanted her to use and they were put together beautifully. I would definitely recommend Floral Design Unlimited for any type of event!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Katharine · Married on 12/01/2010

Ellen was just incredible! I had last minute changes and scatter-brained moments. She offered advice on how to have fresh flower centerpieces but how to cut the costs a little. I was price sensitive and she had TONS of ideas. Everything was beautiful.

I also really loved Ellen's NO BS approach. She told me if I needed to do something (i.e. corsage/boutinierre for particpants in our wedding) - "I know, but you asked them to help and it really is best to note that somehow". And she told me if I didn't need somethine - "That church can speak for itself." Now don't get me wrong, if I wanted to buy flowers, she was going to make sure I had flowers. But if I wasn't sure where to cut costs or was wishy-washy about something, she was very honest with me and helpful. I can't say it enough. I LOVED HER!

Sent on 12/22/2010