Floral Designs By Roni

2363 Eastman Ave. #5, Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,211
  • Real Weddings 1

About Floral Designs By Roni

I've been a specialty florist for over 25 years doing floral decor for only wedding and events. My prices are great and I'm very flexable in what designs I can provide.

Los Robles Greens - The Gardens
Elegant gazebo decor
Elegant gazebo decor

27 Reviews for Floral Designs By Roni

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2018

I met with two different florists and as soon as I met Roni I loved her! I wasn't sure quite what I wanted except that I wanted colorful bouquets and venue florals and after asking me a series of questions and just generally chatting with me, she was able to understand my vision and deliver EXACTLY what I was looking for. My bridesmaids were in navy, and I had coral, orange, yellow, white and blue accents in my bouquets. They were absolutely beautiful. Roni was a joy to work with and her pricing was right in the budget that I had allotted for flowers. The venue florals were paid for through the venue (as part of my package with Wedgewood) but the bouquets and boutonnieres were paid for in payments made to Roni directly. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area.

Floral Designs By Roni 1
    Floral Designs By Roni 9
    Floral Designs By Roni 10
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Roni did a great job making my dreams at the first meeting, become a reality for my special day. The flowers were perfect!

Shirley · Married on 07/29/2017

Roni knows her flowers! She was able to bring our ideas to life and the end result was better than we had imagined. Our in-person consultation was thorough and informative and we are so glad we hired her. Thanks, Roni!

Love, Shirley & Jeremy

Award

Floral Designs By Roni FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,211.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Los Robles Greens
    Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Roni is a great florist! She is always willing to work with our clients and create the perfect floral arrangements for their weddings. Some of our packages include floral centerpieces by Roni which has been such a success. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs. Thank you for being so great Roni!

• 2363 Eastman Ave. #5 Ventura, CA 93003 See on map