Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral Designs By Roni

I've been a specialty florist for over 25 years doing floral decor for only wedding and events.  My prices are great and I'm very flexable in what designs I can provide.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Roni did a great job making my dreams at the first meeting, become a reality for my special day. The flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Roni and her team are helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects. They did a great job and helped bring our wedding visions to life. We ordered a lot of flowers, bouquets, arches, flowers for the fountain and even drapery for the walk down the isle. Everything was delivered on time and prepared well before the ceremony. My new husband and I could not be happier with the service and product quality we received from Floral Designs by Roni!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Roni knows her flowers! She was able to bring our ideas to life and the end result was better than we had imagined. Our in-person consultation was thorough and informative and we are so glad we hired her. Thanks, Roni!

Love, Shirley & Jeremy

Profile Picture Shirley, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Floral Designs By Roni Pricing

220x220 sq 1256245346696 0000089
220x220 sq 1256245394837 0000092
220x220 sq 1256245432134 0000093

1 ENDORSEMENT
Roni is a great florist! She is always willing to work with our clients and create the perfect floral arrangements for their weddings. Some of our packages include floral centerpieces by Roni which has been such a success. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs. Thank you for being so great Roni!

2363 Eastman Ave. #5, Ventura, CA 93003   See On Map