Floral Artistry

Sanibel, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Floral Artistry is a unique floral designer in Sanibel, Florida. Their designers stay abreast of popular trends and techniques. Whether to-be-weds want something classic or modern, they’ll design arrangements in a way that will make a wedding space look incredible. This team searches for the best, most beautiful flowers around the world. Their attention to detail and passion for flowers is sure to make a couple's special day a memorable occasion.

Products Offered

To get a feel for a couple's personal tastes and vision, Floral Artistry offers consultations. They also provide delivery, set up, and clean-up for each event. An array of styles can be accommodated, including everything from vintage, rustic, or classical to romantic, eclectic, or tropical arrangements. This florist also provides a range of decor and arrangement options to help make a wedding day special. Some of their offerings include:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral options
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$130

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$53

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Evelyn Getting married on 06/11/2022
    If you need a florist in Southwest Florida, Floral Artistry is the one to choose! We met with several florists on Sanibel and the Ft. Meyers area for my daughter's wedding before finally deciding on Floral Artistry. They were not as well known, but we think we found a hidden gem. As soon as we met her we knew that Jana would do her utmost to try and make my daughter (the bride) and I happy. Even though my daughter wanted me to handle the flower portion of the wedding, because she felt she didn't know enough about flowers, Jana kept asking my daughter what she wanted and liked through the whole process. We wanted something very unique that Jana had never done before, but nothing was too big a challenge. Jana had the "Chuppah" custom made for us, since we couldn't find a vendor that had it, she hung and created a magnificent hanging branch and floral arrangement from the ceiling for us over the head table, she decorated trams for us, and created an overall "Magical" experience for our family and guests. Jana also did this in a very challenging venue which had limited transportation to the beach. Jana and her team accomplished this with a smile on her face, and made it look effortless...even though we know it was far from that. Our guests said it was the most beautiful atmosphere they had ever seen. The brides and bridesmaids flowers were incredible too! Everyone who saw them at the wedding or in photos is still raving about them. Jana is a joy to work with, and is more concerned about her craft then about the bottom line. She is comparable in price to the other florists in the area, but I know that she gave us so much more because she wanted everything to look perfect! From someone who Never writes reviews, I cannot say enough about Jana and her staffs talent, work ethic, temperament, value and overall kindness. Thank you Jana and Floral Artistry!!!

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We had enjoyed creating every little detail for your daughters wedding.
  • Karen
    Karen T. Married on 09/20/2021

Beautiful Floral Arrangements!!!

We are from the Chicagoland area and were married at The Sundial Resort on Sanibel. We were given a vendor list by The Sundial and I contacted Floral Artistry after looking at their website and reviews. We were not disappointed!! I had a phone conference with Ryan and sent pictures of some ideas I had for colors and arrangements. He helped me decide and narrow down my ideas. Everything was so beautiful! I got so many compliments on the flowers and they were reasonably priced when I compared them with other companies online. They were also very responsive to all the little changes I made along the way, with no hassle whatsoever. I highly recommend Floral Artistry for your wedding floral arrangements!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hannah & Bryn
    24 photos · 06/13/2018

Epic Events by Booth Epic Events by Booth Wedding Planners

There are no words to describe Floral of Artistry's work and how amazing they are to work with. Their flowers are always so fresh and beautiful and the designs they create are something you would find in a magazine. They take great pride in their flower art and everyone there is so nice and easy to work with. I always recommend Floral Artistry of Sanibel to all my South Florida Brides.

The Sanctuary Golf Club The Sanctuary Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Floral Artistry is an excellent florist. Jana the owener is very smart and creative. You can give ehr a theme and she runs with it. A True professional business.

Nick Adams Photography Nick Adams Photography Wedding Photographers

The best of the best....never misses a beat. True professionals that will make your wedding flower dreams come to life!

2400 Palm ridge road Sanibel, FL, 33957
Location of (Floral Artistry)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding