1101 S 11th St, Tacoma, WA 98405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora Blume Design

I'm Jordan. (Jo. Jojo. Hey you.) I'm 25 and have been in the flower business since I was 19.I love a good book, wearing denim on denim, unsolved murder and serial killer podcasts, being barefoot and casually wearing flowers in my hair. I spend 90% of my make up routine (which is a solid two minutes long) on my eyebrows and I eat Taco Time at least four times a week.

I started designing for weddings five years ago and fell in love with the detail and personalization that each piece of a arrangement. I currently take weddings in the greater PNW and beyond. Along with wedding florals, I also offer wedding design and styling as well as coordination services for brides who are looking for an inculsive experience.

In order to create high qualitiy floral pieces, Flora Blume Design has a design minimum of $800.

You can see some of my past work on my website, www.florablumedesign.com or on instagram @florablumedesign

Follow Flora Blume Design on

Flora Blume Design 7
  • Elena

Elena Thompson · Married on 01/20/2019

Lovely flowers!

Jordan was such a great choice for our wedding. Flowers weren't necessarily a big deal for me so I was open to anything she had in mind. I'm currently living up in Seattle so all of our communications were through email which was super easy! She responded quickly and professionally and was super helpful with which flowers would be best seasonally for our bouquets.

I'm super no fuss so it was great that I could just simply give her some ideas about which flowers I was wanting, send her pictures of what I liked and then she took it from there. I saw the flowers for the first time the day of the wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved my bouquet and so did my bridesmaids. Highly recommend her if you are an out of town bride that needs some no stress communications and a wonderful result.

P.s. the flowers last forever! I have my bouquet in a vase at home and they are just now beginning to wilt two weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Flora Blume Design 16
    Flora Blume Design 17

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and Creative

Jordan did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughters wedding. When we met with her, we gave her some photo examples, and discussed what look we were going for and she far exceeded our expectations! I was a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Flora Blume Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• The Vault Catering
    The Vault Catering Wedding Caterers

Jordan is always a pleasure to work with. Her work is stunning. She is always prompt to respond to the requests of our clients. Her creativity shows in her designs.

• 1101 S 11th St Tacoma, WA, 98405 See on map