428B Haywood Road, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora

Flora is a full service design studio specializing in weddings and events with styles ranging from classic design to innovative modern design. Since we are a design studio there are no distractions of walk in clientel and all the attention goes into tailoring the details of an event. Our mission is to project the vision of the client with integrity, while allowing the flowers to set the stage. If you are interested in learning more or booking us for your uncoming wedding, please fill out our inquiry form online at https://florabotanicalliving.com/custom-wedding-floral-arrangements .

gorkaberkmeyer1

Flora 5
Flora 6
Flora 7

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

I can not sing the praises of the Flora tribe enough! They came as a recommendation through both our venue (Homewood) and our photographer (Bren Photography). When I reached out about wedding services, I was connected with Tyler. We met about 4.5 months before our date and I brought in my beginning ideas for color and style. She was very knowledgable, creative and really catching my "MidSummer Nights Dream" vibe!

And oh, what a dream it all was! My colorful bohemian bouquet, his berry boutonniere, the fruit filled table scapes and wisteria draped chandeliers, I could go on, and on about how incredible everything looked that day. The Flora design tribe really made Homewood feel like the magical place. Thank you infinitely for bringing my vision to life Flora!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Flora 8

Cara · Married on 05/27/2018

Floral will likely be one of the biggest investments couples make for their wedding-something, we were not prepared for. Floral not only exceeded our expectations with beautiful arrangements, they had 36 hours to change everything because our 30 person venue flooded, leaving us with a venue large enough to fit 180 people. This was NO small feat! The vision we had planned on for months was transformed beautifully in the new space. They turned what was supposed to be a floral chandelier into beautiful greenery and loose buds everywhere. Our sweetheart table was more gorgeous than I had even imagined, as was the feasting table for our guests. Jessica was on top of all the details and I have no idea how they turned around an entire plan with less than 2 days notice, but I could not have been more grateful. Plus, their little shop and coffee corner was a dream to hang out in and an awesome way to support a local business. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and the Flora team-the pictures (from Rachael McIntosh Photography!) speak for themselves!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Flora 17
    Flora 18

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Masterpiece creations!

Jessica and Tyler were wonderful to work with at Flora! Flora creates the most amazing designs! I am not familiar with many types of flowers, yet I was able to describe my vision and show them photos of my ideas and the final product was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend Flora for all your flower and decor needs!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• EastCoast Entertainment
    EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

Flora takes creativity and an eye for detail to the next level. Lissa will bend over backwards to ensure your floral design is exactly what you are looking for and more. I highly recommend this amazing florist!

• Shay Brown Events
    Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

What can I say but simply amazing. Lissa takes the time to listen to your vision and truly captures every detail that you describe to her. She is wonderful to work with and very talented, make sure to contact her for your next event.

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Banquet Halls

The team at Flora are cutting edge with their design work! They are always pushing to set new trends in the market place. Amazing work!

• 428B Haywood Road Asheville, 28806 See on map