428B Haywood Road, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora

Flora is a full service design studio specializing in weddings and events with styles ranging from classic design to innovative modern design. Since we are a design studio there are no distractions of walk in clientel and all the attention goes into tailoring the details of an event. Our mission is to project the vision of the client with integrity, while allowing the flowers to set the stage. If you are interested in learning more or booking us for your uncoming wedding, please fill out our inquiry form online at https://florabotanicalliving.com/custom-wedding-floral-arrangements .

gorkaberkmeyer1

Flora 6
Flora 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kyler · Married on 07/05/2019

Flora’s arrangements blew me away!

My husband and I were recently married in North Carolina. My mother had wanted to do the floral arrangements for the wedding reception (as she had previously done for both of my brothers’ weddings) and I had been having difficulty finding a florist who didn’t mind just handling the bridal party bouquets and boutonnières. Then came Flora to the rescue! Not only was Tyler incredibly accommodating and easy to work with, I was absolutely blown away by the arrangements that arrived the day of our wedding. Without too much discussion, she somehow just instinctively got the look my husband and I were going for. My bridesmaids and I never wanted to put down our bouquets and would have danced with them all night long if we could! I 100% would recommend Flora to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Buisson · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Flower spread

Jessica, our florist from Flora, did an amazing job in selecting the flowers, greenery, and table decorations for our ceremony and reception, as well as putting together gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres! We were very happy with how everything turned out. We opted to have Flora set up of the flowers at the venue and we are glad we did it, as the setup was spectacular.

Flora was easy to work with. After sending our flower preferences and vision, Flora provided a quote which included pictures of what they were envisioning for the event.

Ahead of the wedding, Jessica was responsive, flexible, and willing to stay within our budget as modifications occurred during the planning portion of the wedding.

Overall, we are extremely happy with using Flora as our florist for our wedding in Asheville and would recommend them to anyone else planning a wedding in the Asheville area.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Flora 8
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

So beautiful!

Working with Jessica at Flora was super easy! She was responsive, and delivered exactly what I was looking for in everything floral for our wedding. I was blown away by the floral alter (beyond beautiful - my favorite part of the ceremony), and the centerpieces and bridal bouquets were amazing. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• EastCoast Entertainment
    EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

Flora takes creativity and an eye for detail to the next level. Lissa will bend over backwards to ensure your floral design is exactly what you are looking for and more. I highly recommend this amazing florist!

• Shay Brown Events
    Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

What can I say but simply amazing. Lissa takes the time to listen to your vision and truly captures every detail that you describe to her. She is wonderful to work with and very talented, make sure to contact her for your next event.

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

The team at Flora are cutting edge with their design work! They are always pushing to set new trends in the market place. Amazing work!

• 428B Haywood Road Asheville, 28806 See on map