Nearby Vendors to Consider

2 Reviews for Flipbook Memories

I cannot give enough praise to Amy & the team! They hosted photo flipbooks at our wedding last week and did such a wonderful job, not just running the event but helping us to figure out what would look good in a flipbook, letting us know where we are on time and being incredibly helpful and kind. This is so much fun and if you have not tried it I would recommend this company any time!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having flipbooks at my wedding was the best decision I have ever made! It took a bit of convincing for my mom to agree to have them, because they are a bit more expensive than the candy in a favor box kind of favor, but it was so worth it! If you don't know what they are, check out the website because it is hard to explain, but trust me your guests will LOVE them! They were the talk of the whole night! We made a flipbook with just the wedding party right at the end of the cocktail hour, and then they made copies for everyone while we ate dinner. After dinner we handed them out personally and let each person know that when the dance floor opened up, they could go over to the booth by the DJ and make their own personal flipbook to take home as well! Everyone was completely floored by this! They had so much fun getting in groups and going crazy - there was often a line for the flipbooks stand! Many guests made multiple books and they all said it was the best favor idea they have ever seen. It got people up and involved and then out on the dance floor afterward. Best of all, I got a copy of all the video clips! They are hilarious! Absolutely priceless. Thank you flipbook memories!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/12/11, 11 Reviews

Photos

8 Photos

8 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Flip books are fun for everyone. Even the seniors! It brings back memories of the days when they had flipbooks. They make great party favors. Something you will actually pick up and look at on occasion. Great for any occasion.

Flipbook Memories not only was the HIT of my reception but Amy & Her Staff were GREAT! I wish I was getting married again just to have them there! I will call them for ANY future function that I will have!

Events