660 N. Dearborn Suite 104, Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number

About Flip Book Chicago

www.flipbookchicago.com

Chicago Flip Book is a mobile flip book company producing personalized flip books and photo booths for your guests.

Our awesome flip books are made in just minutes!

e2332d21d32dfc19 1416952267873 flip book chicago 4
flip book chicago
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
e2332d21d32dfc19 1416952267873 flip book chicago 4

9 Reviews for Flip Book Chicago

Pam · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Flip Book Chicago for my daughters wedding and what a great decision. Julio could not have been more accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. He responded immediately to all emails and phone calls which was so important. He is the ultimate professional in every way. And can't say enough about the Flip Books! No one had ever seen them before and they all LOVED them.Said it was such a fun alternative to a photo booth. This company is top notch and genuinely care about the customers and making sure everyone is having a great experience. Definitely 5 stars and a company to use for your next event.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/05/2016

My friend who had a wedding hired flip book and I was I just fell in love with the concept ! So I hired them to my wedding as well and I couldn't have been happier ! I would recommended this place 10 times over !

Sent on 10/17/2016

karen · Married on 07/03/2016

I booked with Flip Book for my daughters wedding 07.03.2016 and they were so much fun. We had requested specific props and they were able to accommodate all of the unique items we requested. The Flip Book reps that came were all very kind and professional. I would like to say a special Thank You to Alyssa, Orlando and Lori for staying a bit over time to print extra books. You guys did an awesome job!

To anyone looking to book with flip book, My advice would be to take full advantage of your custom cover design. The designer will make any design you want for the covers. We had a guest list of 400 people and at times there was a bit of a line, but every one who wanted a book got one. I personally have 5 books with different family and friends. Also ask them to work with you on the price, they were much more flexible on price than the other flip book companies I called.

Thanks Flip Book