Fleurt Floral Art

Fleurt Floral Art 1
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautifully Done!

And I did an absolutely wonderful job on our flowers! She not only completed the flowers and boutonnieres for the bridal party, but she created to stunning pedestal showcase pieces and 8 foot long eucalyptus garlands for about 27 tables, decorated them, and worked with our many vendors and wedding planners before and on the wedding day! She was recommended to us by a business acquaintance, and we couldn't be happier.

Fleurt Floral Art 2
    Sent on 10/21/2018
  • AlexisM082

Alexis · Married on 02/27/2016

Anna is absolutely amazing. The flowers for our wedding were breathtaking. She took my vision and really brought it to life! Guests even asked if they could take some of the flowers from the centerpieces... That's how gorgeous they were! OH! And my bridal bouquet lasted longer than a week at home in water! Anna truly is an artist! Excellent quality, easy to work with, and flexible to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend Fleurt Floral Art to ANY bride!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/21/2015

Anna created the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, halo and bouts for my wedding 11/21/15. When we met I basically told her I wanted purple calla lilies and the colors were ivory and plum- that's it. She took this info and used her creativity to make my wedding flowers even better than I could have expected. I got non-stop compliments on them all night. Thank you, Anna! I will be coming back for any future floral needs. :)

Sent on 12/14/2015