Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fleurishing Flowers

As a Floral design team, we believe it's the synergy of your inspiration and our floral design & event management skills that create a wedding experience to last a lifetime. Classic, Romantic, Bohemian or Modern ~ It all starts with listening to You! Call 954-613-8136 for Free consultation today. We come to you!

sohas cake 5 24 15 ma audubon habitat
img1248
img1259
jmk3237 cropped
Fleurishing Flowers
ivory and succulent garden bouquet
entry 1
Fleurishing Flowers
rose lily rose lisianthus cascade bouquet
pink posey
04 04 22 48 34
ginas bouquet 5 3 15
smith barn grooms bout 5 3 15
Fleurishing Flowers
aubrey steve on the move cropped
04 04 22 35 08
04 04 22 47 54
04 04 22 49 35
img1253
sohas cake 5 24 15 ma audubon habitat
the wedding kiss

16 Reviews for Fleurishing Flowers

Loma · Married on 05/20/2017

I met Jane through my mom as they known each other for a quite long time. Jane did a fabulous job with flower /decor arrangements for my wedding and reception. She is really creative and she knows her flowers. It was really really easy to work with her. She was always available for you. As this was an Indian wedding, Jane made beautiful flower jewelry and she ordered some of the best garlands for the ceremony. The reception centerpieces she worked on were just gorgeous and it popped out in the room. Thank you, Jane, for making my wedding look beautiful with your flowers.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jaime · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I got married Sunday May 7th at The Villa Grand Ballroom and Jane was our florist. She did such an amazing job and was so organized through the whole planning process. We told her we had a budget and she was still able to work within our budget to make our floral vision come to life. We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Jane with Fleurishing Flowers did such an amazing job. I was in disbelief when I first walked into our venue and saw how gorgeous everything looked thanks to Jane. My husband and I would highly recommend her as your florist for your wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2017

M · Married on 01/01/2017

Working with Jane and Fleurishing Flowers was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding! I had only vague ideas of what type of floral design I envisioned, but Jane could weave together the ideas and concepts I brought to her, and created a beautiful, cohesive vision. Even as my plans and ideas changed, Jane was flexible and dynamic, eagerly presenting new ideas to meet our needs. We had an Indian wedding, and Jane flawlessly designed pieces for all our events. Her floral artistry is refreshingly unique, stunningly gorgeous, and impeccably coordinated. Her design style was innovative was well, and she created a seamless fusion of traditional Indian design with a modern flair. She was helpful ensuring we stuck to our budget, and was always able to suggest a more affordable, but equally beautiful, option when needed. We are so thrilled with how our wedding looked, and strongly recommend Jane for her incredible work!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Fleurishing Flowers Pricing

Fleurishing Flowers Price Rates

Fleurishing Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Venue Visit

• Waltham, 02451 See on map