Fleur de Lys Floral CO., LLC

990 State Street 1587 Boston Post Rd. Westbrook, New Haven, CT 06511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

43 Reviews for Fleur de Lys Floral CO., LLC

Katheryne · Married on 10/21/2017

So I had seen wedding flowers from other people who used Stop and Shop and they seemed nice enough. They were also on the recommended vendor list that my venue gave me. So I set up a consultation, brought in my centerpeice vase, and spoke to the person in charge of event arrangements for at least 30 minutes about what I wanted. When she called to tell me my sample was ready I told her I would be there the following day but asked if she could send a picture because I was so excited. It was beyond disappointed. At first I thought that's the point of a sample so then you can make changes but then I realized I don't get a sample for my bouquet. How can I trust someone who didn't even get the colors right. Someone I showed the picture to said It wouldn't of even been nice for a funeral and they were right! If flowers are important to you as they were to me I highly suggest you go with Fleur De Lys. Alex was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish on the day of my wedding when she set everything up. I was surprised to see her and she said was seeing this through to the very end which was awesome! I cried when I saw my bouquet and the centerpieces were absolutely perfect. She was made me a floral arrangement for the mantle we got married in front of and it looked beautiful. I had a vision of what I wanted and Alex brought it to life. She was so sweet, professional, and she is obviously very good at what she does. I think my flowers were worth every penny especially after I saw what you get when you want to pay Stop and Shop prices. Increasing my floral budget was the best thing I did. The flowers really made a huge part in bringing everything together and creating the classic romantics vibes I was going for. Thank you so much Alec and Fleur De Lys!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Nicolle · Married on 06/25/2016

We met the owner in the New Haven location and knew immediately we chose the right florist. She took copious notes on everything we wanted; recommended suggestions; assured us everything was doable and would be great. Had three visits with the last being a final selection of flowers. Since we were from out of town, she gladly accepted items we wanted at the wedding and shipped to her store. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect! The flowers were beautiful and fresh; she and her staff arrived early and worked with the location manager to make it perfect. I would highly recommend
    Fleur de Lys Floral in New Haven, Ct.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Abigail · Married on 06/17/2016

The flowers at our wedding were the most beautiful flowers I have seen at a wedding. Totally natural, just as we had hoped for. Jennifer is so expert at what she does, I knew I did not have to worry one iota about the flowers being what we wanted and all ready on time.

Sent on 07/14/2016