6938 Willa Ln, Evergreen, CO 80439 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fleur de Liz

Fleur de Liz creates fresh, mountain floral designs. Each piece, created by Liz, pays specific attention to texture and color, highlighting the essence of nature and enhancing the beaurty of your wedding day. Liz will give her exceptional attention to bride's of every budget. Serving Denver, Front Range and Mountain Resorts.

37 Reviews for Fleur de Liz

Fleur de Liz 5
Fleur de Liz 6
Fleur de Liz 7

Casee · Married on 06/22/2018

Liz was truly AMAZING! When we first started searching for florists, we met Liz at her house and we were sold right away. Since I was not very familiar with arrangements, flower types, and what colors I had wanted, I let Liz choose all of these based on the colors I had chosen for my wedding. We put complete trust in her, and she did not disappoint. As the wedding became closer and I was talking with multiple vendors, Liz was truly one of the easiest vendors to work with. She was independent and has been in the business for a long time, so she knew what she was doing. Our flowers, arrangements, and colors were everything that I could have envisioned for our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend choosing Liz as your florist, she will NOT disappoint!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Fleur de Liz 8
    Fleur de Liz 9
    Fleur de Liz 10
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/09/2018

Liz was THE BEST! She is a joy to work with and our flowers and decor were better than I could have ever imagined! She spent time with us to understand our vision and made sure to stay within our budget. She also kept us up to date on which flowers were in season. Ultimately, everything was perfect! From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, table decor and ceremony decor, we could not have been happier! We would highly recommend Liz!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give Liz 10 stars, I would. With very little guidance from me, Liz somehow created the exact flower arrangements that I never knew I wanted. Liz was able to create something this beautiful after spending a little time with me and getting to know who I am, which is impressive given my indecisive and nondescript direction. That is true talent. The flowers were absolutely stunning, unique, unlike any arrangement I’ve ever seen. She made me a flower crown that made me feel like a queen. She is truly the most talented, whimsical fairy of a florist!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Seated Elegance Wedding Rentals

Beautiful work!

• The Manor House
    The Manor House Mansion Weddings

Fleur de Liz never fails. Liz's bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decor are always absolutely stunning! She has the ability to turn any blank space into a masterpiece and the wedding of your dreams. Highly recommended by The Manor House!

• 6938 Willa Ln Evergreen, 80439 See on map