4550 Navarre Coulee Road, Chelan, WA 98816 Map · Phone number

About Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

We work exclusively on events, without distractions of a retail shop.

We focus on you and your special day, individualizing every event to your particular venue, theme, and personal style.

We are personally there on-site to bring perfection to your event.

Follow Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design on

peony bridal bouquetweddingfleurdelis lakechelanfl
kaceyzach bride bridesmaids bouquet fleurdelis l
Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design
lake chelan weddingfleurdelis bride bouquet jacque
Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design
rustic leavenworth wedding antler chandelier fle
AdieDivelblissStephanieWilliamsPhotographyIMG1211
peony bridal bouquetweddingfleurdelis lakechelanfl
kaceyzach bride bridesmaids bouquet fleurdelis l

14 Reviews for Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Lynn was amazing! She had great attention to detail and helped make our big day so much less stressful. Anything I requested she handled, and exceeded our expectations. When I arrived at our wedding I was in awe with the flowers and rental set up. Thank you Lynn and Fleur de lis for making our wedding that much more special!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design's reply:

Stephanie I so appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review! It was such a pleasure working with you! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Best wishes to you and Josh!

Stacy · Married on 05/06/2017

Lynn did a great job working within our budget and creating centerpieces exactly the way we visioned it. My bouquet was amazing, I chose different color purple roses with bling embellishments in it. My bridesmaids bouquets and the groom's boutonniere also turned out amazing. We were very pleased with the service provided.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design's reply:

Your wedding day was beautiful and it was amazing working with you and Brian! Thank you for your sweet words, and the beautiful thank you card! That was so thoughtful! We look forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Marcy · Married on 08/27/2016

I honestly cannot say enough about Lynn & Fleur de Lis!! She was so instrumental in our wedding vision coming together just the way we had envisioned it, and an absolute pleasure to work with. It's several months later that I'm finally getting around to writing this, and as I do, I am staring at my beautiful dried bouquet and air plants she found for me!! So, I am clearly still enjoying the beautiful fruits of her labor. From Day 1, Lynn listened intently to my ideas, brainstormed with me, and was incredibly flexible and patient as I changed directions throughout the planning process. Not only did Lynn go out of her way to find me my (exotic and hard to find) dream flower, but she also found the perfect vases and decor to complete our unique combination of modern geometric meets elegant. Besides having an incredible talent for floral design and procuring just the right decor, Lynn exudes a passion and positive energy for what she does, which was so fun to be around as I was sometimes (okay, often) overwhelmed by all I had to do. Lynn, thank you a million times over for everything you did to make Jon and my special day so incredibly perfect. I hope that our paths cross again someday!

- Marcy M.
    Married at Karma Vineyards, Lake Chelan 2016

Sent on 01/25/2017

Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design's reply:

Marcy, it was just as much of a pleasure working with you too! I truly enjoyed working with your unique and modern style. I'm happy to hear that you're still enjoying your bouquet and air plants. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind words!

Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 4550 Navarre Coulee Road Chelan, WA 98816 See on map