Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

Lake Chelan's Premier Floral & Event Designers

We work exclusively on events, without distractions of a retail shop.

We focus on you and your special day, individualizing every event to your particular venue, theme, and personal style.

We are personally there on-site to bring perfection to your event.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)

Lynn was amazing! She had great attention to detail and helped make our big day so much less stressful. Anything I requested she handled, and exceeded our expectations. When I arrived at our wedding I was in awe with the flowers and rental set up. Thank you Lynn and Fleur de lis for making our wedding that much more special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynn did a great job working within our budget and creating centerpieces exactly the way we visioned it. My bouquet was amazing, I chose different color purple roses with bling embellishments in it. My bridesmaids bouquets and the groom's boutonniere also turned out amazing. We were very pleased with the service provided.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I honestly cannot say enough about Lynn & Fleur de Lis!! She was so instrumental in our wedding vision coming together just the way we had envisioned it, and an absolute pleasure to work with. It's several months later that I'm finally getting around to writing this, and as I do, I am staring at my beautiful dried bouquet and air plants she found for me!! So, I am clearly still enjoying the beautiful fruits of her labor. From Day 1, Lynn listened intently to my ideas, brainstormed with me, and was incredibly flexible and patient as I changed directions throughout the planning process. Not only did Lynn go out of her way to find me my (exotic and hard to find) dream flower, but she also found the perfect vases and decor to complete our unique combination of modern geometric meets elegant. Besides having an incredible talent for floral design and procuring just the right decor, Lynn exudes a passion and positive energy for what she does, which was so fun to be around as I was sometimes (okay, often) overwhelmed by all I had to do. Lynn, thank you a million times over for everything you did to make Jon and my special day so incredibly perfect. I hope that our paths cross again someday!

- Marcy M.
Married at Karma Vineyards, Lake Chelan 2016

Profile Picture Marcy, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design Pricing

4 Photos

2015 Weddings

4 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
"Wow" beautiful & stunning flowers!!!! Lynn's work is amazing & really enjoy working with her!

Fleur de lis is THE floral vendor in the Lake Chelan Valley. They offer a wide variety of floral options to suite any budget or style. If you are looking for anything they'll go and find it for you! Their attention to detail is the best! They always do a great job making every wedding the most beautiful it can be!

Events