Fleur-de-lees Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)

My husband and I could not have asked for more in a photographer for our wedding! When working with Amanda you can truly tell her love for capturing the special moments that she does. We will forever be grateful to her for her pure talent of telling a story through photography. We can not thank her enough!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's only natural that Amanda will be the first of our vendors that I'd review. I have been following Amanda's work for many years (way before my husband even came into my life), so I knew that she would be the first and only photographer that we will ever meet with. There's so much I can say about Amanda, but there aren't enough words to describe how I truly feel about her. These last two years, she has handled every wedding related panic attack that I went through and guided me until the very end- for that I am truly grateful. On our wedding day she and our videographer kept everything on schedule, and I do not believe for one second that we would have been able to pull everything off in a timely matter if it wasn't for them. Each and every picture that we just received is literally a work of art. I laugh and cry each time I look through our gallery, and I am so happy that I will always have these memories. You will not only have a photographer when you hire Amanda, you will have a friend for life. I cannot wait for her to capture many more of our milestones in our future.

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

When we first started looking for a photographer we weren’t really sure what we were looking for. We just knew that our photos were one of the most important things to us for our Wedding day. We searched for photographers on the wedding websites and a ton come up. It was so tough to know which one we would choose. Once we received Fleur-de-lees photography as a recommendation from our videographer, we couldn’t wait to meet with her! We loved that Amanda ran her own small business. For anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day, we highly recommend hiring a small business (particularly Fleur-de-lees photography ☺). Secondly, her photos were gorgeous and exactly the style we were looking for. After meeting with her, we went into the car and unanimously agreed that we had to book her. Amanda and her partner arrive on your wedding day with ample amount of time for tons of photos. She is not only your photographer for the day, but she is your friend. Amanda was constantly asking us if we were okay and if we were having fun. She really cares about her clients and she takes so much pride in her work, and for anyone who looks at her work, it truly shows. We can not stress enough that booking Amanda was one of the best things we did! Your wedding day flies by and your photos are the most special moments that you will have forever. For anyone looking for a photographer, you must book Amanda! She will forever hold a special place in our hearts and we can’t wait to use her again in the future for other events.

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked several times with Amanda of Fleur-de-lees and everytime it is an absolute pleasure!! She is professional, down to earth, and has an eye making each shot better than the next! Her album layouts are absolutely superb and done in a very timely fashion. She truly loves what she does and it will show!

Fleur-de-Lees' expertise in lighting, composition and general artistry, plus Amanda's sweetness and professionalism makes her a joy to work with. Your joy is even greater when you see your gorgeous wedding photos, though!

Fleur-de-lees Photography is fabulous! We continuously bring our clients to Amanda-lee because we know she will wow them! She always goes the extra mile, making our clients feel special. She is professional and very talented at what she does.

Events