Fleur Couture Hawaii

Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number

About Fleur Couture Hawaii

Fleur Couture Hawaii strives to provide its clients with unparalled floral artistry and service. We are dedicated to making your wedding dreams a reality.

3 Reviews for Fleur Couture Hawaii

Kristi · Married on 05/19/2016

Patricia was amazing!! I had another florist fall through with only weeks to go and had to find someone else. Patricia was super responsive and willing to take on my request with such a short notice. I asked for a tropical bouquet and she definitely delivered! She was willing to meet with my coordinator during the week, which I was very thankful for! If you're looking for someone who will do a great job at a reasonable price, you've found your florist!

Neenz · Married on 10/16/2015

We met with Kiku and shared our vision for our celebration of love and friendship, gave her the color scheme, and our request to have calla lilies, then we empowered her to use her creativity. She captured our vision through her craft. We highly recommend working with them.

Cassie · Married on 09/23/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Patricia did a fantastic job with the wedding arch floral arrangements! I sent her pictures of what I liked and she helped me pick out flowers based on what I said I was looking for. I couldn’t have asked for a better arch decoration!
    I was less impressed with my bridal bouquet. I said I wanted plumeria in any color except yellow and sent her pictures of what I wanted my bouquet to look like. I ended up with a cascading bouquet even though the pictures I said I liked weren’t of cascading bouquets, and the plumeria were yellow. She did say that there was a high possibility that she could only get yellow plumeria but my cake bakers were able to get me pink so that was disappointing.
    She is sometimes hard to get a response from via email but she is affordable. Overall, I was happy with the flowers and would use her again. She arrived on time and I really loved the floral arrangement on the arch.

Fleur Couture Hawaii FAQ