Flawless by Tina

Guilderland, Guilderland, NY 12084 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Flawless by Tina

Flawless by Tina & Co has over 15 years of experienced hair stylists and makeup artists. We are committed to giving you that FLAWLESS look whether it be for your wedding, bridal shower, engagement pictures or just a night out! We can accommodate large bridal parties and guarantee to have you done in time for your photographer. We keep you calm, relaxed, and create a fun, memorable day. Planning a wedding outside of the Capital District? We will travel to you! Feel free to contact us with any questions or you can call/text us now to inquire about an appointment with Flawless by Tina & Co.
Follow Flawless by Tina on

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Flawless by Tina

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2017

Tina is absolutely AMAZING!!! She had done my
    Makeup for our engagement pictures & my bridal shower prior to the wedding both which were incredible. For someone who doesn't really wear a lot of makeup besides mascara, eyeliner and little bit of bronzer she made me look natural and elegant. Always double checking with me if I liked what she was doing and telling me exactly what she was putting on me! She is extremely friendly and bubbly personality, such an amazing vibe to have while your getting ready! I had 7 bridesmaids, my mother and I the day of the wedding and Tina was fabulous allllll day long!!! I can never thank you enough for always making me FLAWLESS!! You will never have to worry about your make up on your big day or any occasion!

Amber · Married on 08/06/2016

Tina is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding yesterday and she was so professional, precise, friendly and amazingly talented! She was also so much fun to work with and made us all feel at ease. I am not the kind of girl who wears makeup regularly. Tina understood that and made me look flawless, which keeping me comfortable. She makes you look gorgeous without feeling like you are wearing a ton of makeup. After she finished apply my mother's makeup, my mom commented that she hadn't felt that pretty since high school. We received so many compliments on Tina's work and felt so pretty all night long! She knows her stuff and is a beauty genius! I can't wait for someone else in my life to get married so I can ask Tina to make me flawless again!

Flawless by Tina FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tina is THE BEST!! She will make you look Amazing on your Wedding Day! Like a Movie Star!

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Tina is fabulous (and great fun) to work with. I love her positive approach and enthusiasm to make sure each and every bride is beyond happy. She's an expert at make-up and never fails to keep things on schedule and most of all make sure make-up is done right. I've seen Tina work under crazy pressure, bad lighting, not enough time and she always gets the make-up perfect!!

• Blackburn Portrait Design
    Blackburn Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Tina is a consumate artist and is truly a professional.

• Guilderland Guilderland, New York, 12084 See on map