Jennifer Norton PO Box 1913, Morro Bay, CA 93443 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Functions

I was asked, in 1994, to coordinate a friends 200 guest wedding, and from that day, I was hooked! I love the details, the friendships, & the logistics of planning events.
I have numerous vendors that I work with, all over the Central Coast, and I look forward to helping you plan your special day!

Follow Flawless Functions on

Wedding ceremony
305453061ce2243e KLEIN WEDDING 622

32 Reviews for Flawless Functions

Marshall · Married on 10/15/2017

Hiring Jennifer, as a wedding planner/coordinator was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. With her experience in the area she has probably worked with every reputable vender near by and knows if they will show up when they say they will or not (also having background in catering helped a lot). Leading up to the wedding she knew all the right questions to ask to keep me on track. At one point I was running out of funds and still needed a DJ, I had no idea who I could trust to do a good job, but still be affordable. All I had to do is tell Jennifer what I wanted and how much I could afford and her answer was always, “yeah, I know someone let me check”. In the next day or two the vendor reached out with a contract, I could afford, and on the day of the DJ went above and beyond my expectations. Last minute our bartender backed out and yep she had someone. Needless to say anything I could have panicked about Jennifer was right there to answer my questions and help me out any way possible. On the big day she set high expectations of all the venders hired and had the whole wedding under control, I did not have to do or say anything (it was like she read my mind to what needed to be done and did it before I had to say anything). I had such a wonderful carefree evening the day of my wedding you would have thought someone else was getting married. So if you are looking for someone calm, organized, professional and who generally cares you have a great wedding day Jennifer without a doubt is the person to hire.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Paul · Married on 08/27/2017

We presented Jennifer with a very unusual scenario; a VIP event for motorcycle/surf/skate brands and influencers. It wasn't a wedding, but it needed to look cool and run smoothly. Jennifer found the vendors we needed - funky furniture rental, excellent sound and lights, trailers for fun, tents for hang, even traffic cones and hay bales! The caterers she hired were terrific, and our 250 guests all commented on how good the food was, how great the place looked, and how smoothly everything went. We'll use her again next year!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Flawless Functions's reply:

Thank you Paul! It was a fabulous event, but I must say, I only helped you bring your vision to life, You all (Val...) knew exactly what how you wanted it to look, and I helped bring it to life! It was a great pleasure meeting everyone, and learning to greet people the French way! Until next year!

Paul · Married on 08/27/2017

Jennifer knows her stuff! She found terrific caterers and sound/light tech especially, and everything went really smoothly with no glitches.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Flawless Functions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Elegant Details
    Elegant Details Wedding Florists

Jennifer is great at what she does and it shows in every event. I love to see the relationship she's able to build with her brides and they know they can trust her fully with their celebration.

• Kramer Events
    Kramer Events Wedding DJs

Flawless Functions is great! If you want a fun, easy going wedding planner, Jennifer is your gal! She makes our job super easy and will make your wedding go off with out a hitch! -Melissa Kramer Entertainment DJs & Event Lighting

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Jenn is "that person", she has a style and work ethic that is friendly and warm. I also have respect for any coordinator who can keep a smile on under pressure and make the event happen every time, She does and we'll recommend her anytime

• Jennifer Norton, PO Box 1913 Morro Bay, 93443 See on map