Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Flawless Fêtes

Events to Reflect Your Vision

Founded in 2012, Flawless Fêtes is the perfect solution to your event planning needs!  Based out of the Tampa Bay area, no event is too big or too small for us to undertake! We are more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you are not only satisfied but having the time of your life! That's what a party's about, isn't it?

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (3)
Full Planning (3)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)

We could not have asked for a more perfect coordinator! Kristen is AMAZING!!! She is quick to respond to emails and very helpful! She assisted with guiding me in the right direction anytime I was not sure of something. She listened to all of my ideas and then turned them into reality! We had the most perfect flawless day all because Kristen did not let one detail go untouched! I would give her 100 stars if I could!! :))))

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply put, Kristen Hansen is an excellent wedding planner. If I had to plan my wedding over again, I would absolutely choose her as my planner. She is meticulous, level headed and organized, all of which keeps you on track so that everything is completed before the wedding and you don't have to stress on the big day. Most importantly, she worked with us and our vision to make our wedding reception absolutely beautiful.

Her recommendations for top-notch vendors took off a lot of stress and saved us time in planning the wedding. With our hectic schedules, we wanted to pick great vendors quickly without having to schedule multiple meetings. Relying on Kristen's recommendations allowed us to do that. She also let us know when some of our ideas might have negative secondary effects, but was very supportive of making the big day exactly as we wanted it. We could look to her whenever we weren't sure if we needed to do something as hosts. She would tell us what was or wasn't expected for wedding etiquette. She was always available to us to answer questions and give advice.

On the day of the wedding, she helped pull it all together. I had total confidence that she had everything more than handled and it allowed me to really enjoy the party. She personally handled the decorations and setup for the whole reception room with the candles and flowers we had picked out. It looked exactly as I had imagined it would look, absolutely beautiful and romantic. Throughout the night, she kept us on track and was nearby to provide help with whatever we needed. At the end of the night, she made sure all of our stuff was back to our room which allowed us to party with our friends and not worry that anything might get lost.

We could not be happier with Kristen and recommend her completely, she is the best.

We don't have our photos yet, but here are a few photos taken by friends that capture the ambiance of the reception.

Profile Picture andrea, 1/20/18, 1 Review

Military
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We always enjoy working with the ladies at Flawless Fetes! They are so easy to work with and our customers love them! No detail is spared and their execution is awesome! A+!

Kristen is an absolute visionary! While working with her on a Styled Wedding shoot, Kristen was able to take what I imagined and turn it into a reality. She really understands and grasps an idea and executes it flawlessly. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is a professional and fun to work with!

We recently worked a wedding with Flawless Fetes and it was a pleasure. They stayed in contact with us before the event and even after the event! Josh was the DJ for that particular event and he said that they were very easy to work with and that they did a fantastic job pulling everything together to create a fun and memorable wedding for our client. Kudos to Flawless Fetes!! - Jacob Smeaton (Music On The Move DJ's)

Kristen was amazing to work with! She was very informative and made sure that we were always up to date during the planning process and the day of the wedding. She was very organized... so organized that she was able to sit back for a bit and enjoy the wedding she worked so hard on! We look forward to working with her again in the future!

57 PROS I KNOW

Events

Tampa, FL 33624   See On Map
813-361-2908 (phone)
Flawless Fêtes is a wedding planner from Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Sarasota. Flawless Fêtes is a professional planner and coordinator that has been part of the Tampa wedding industry since 2012 specializing in day of coordination.