Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Map · Phone number

About FizzyArtist Custom Glassware

What's “The Fizz?”

FizzyArtist Custom Glassware is truly unique from the rest of the pack! Not only are these glasses cool to look at, but you'll find our signature design on the inside and bottom as well. Each glass has a clear label tag so you can appreciate the beautiful color of your favorite beverage. As you drink, keep your eyes on the bottom of the glass for some sage advice: "refill A.S.A.P.”

Thanks for checking out the FIZZ. We hope to work with you soon!

Follow FizzyArtist Custom Glassware on

glasses
10glasses1

7 Reviews for FizzyArtist Custom Glassware

Tim · Married on 03/31/2012

We used Fizzy Artist for the groomsmen gifts and they turned out awesome. We had custom pilsner glasses made for all the guys and they thought they were really cool. We choose Fizzy Artist because they were a unique idea that we had not seen any of our friends or family use before.

Sent on 04/26/2012
  • Kristin & Jason

Kristin & Jason · Married on 11/05/2011

When I found FizzyArtist's shop on Etsy I was hooked. The glassware was adorable and the perfect gift for my bridesmaids. I got each of my girls {and myself} a personalized champagne flute. Initially, the cost was more than what I was planning to spend but when I received the glasses they were worth every penny. My girls absolutely LOVED their glasses and we have great pictures doing a champagne toast the morning of the wedding. Bethany was so sweet and great to work with and did an absolutely incredible job! I don't know how she does it!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Tracy · Married on 07/30/2011

3.0

Bethany did a great job. The glasses were a huge hit as gifts for my bridal party. She is really good at getting your product to you on the date you asked for. I ordered the glasses 6 months before the wedding, and got concerned when two months passed after initial contact was made. I sent her an email expressing my concerns. She is a little slow answering emails, but when she did answer she did everything she could to calm my Bridezilla tendencies. We all love the glasses, and it something that my husband and I will use and treasure for a long time.

Sent on 10/05/2011