Five Star Limousine of Los Angeles

• Classic Limos
  • Beverly Hills Car Collection

4 Reviews for Five Star Limousine of Los Angeles

Angie · Married on 04/03/2010

I'm happy to recommend this business. Mike at Five Star Limousine of L.A. has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He's very responsive and their prices are unbeatable. They also had a nice selection of vehicles in their fleet, from buses, to town cars, to a couple of fabulous Rolls Royce vehicles. I can't recommend them enough. They are based in LA, but they serve Orange County as well. Call Mike if you want a great deal. He's a joy to work with!

We love the limo Mike sent! It was a gorgeous! Our limo driver, Max, was so sweet and accommodating! The limo driver was on time and all my girls loved him! I can't say enough great things about this vendor!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2010

We received a great price for the two day service needed from our hotel to the wedding place.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Rosemary · Married on 03/23/2012

2.2
      0.5
      3.0
      2.5

i hired Five Star Limousine of Los Angeles also known as VIP transportation of LA to pick up my daughter and her new husband on their wedding day to take them from the church to the reception venue. Because they were so late picking them up, everyone had already left leaving the new bride and groom to just wait and wait and wait. I called the company and the driver called me back saying he was stuck in Los Angeles traffic. This is not an excuse because everyone should know that LA freeway traffic is always terrible especially on a Friday evening when the wedding took place. I am sorry but I suggest you do not use this company. The Lincoln towncar was chosen because the groom loved Lincoln towncars. So sad the car wasn't even polished up for the occasion...i am so sorry i chose this company.

Sent on 03/25/2012

• Glendale See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Five Star Limousine of Los Angeles)